Kuwait Airways / mis behevier

1 queens, NY, United States

I was waiting for my boarding card in front of the checking counter to be checked for at least 2 and a half hours but, when I finally came to the front of the line, they told me to step aside because, apparently, I was not too late, though I waited for so long. I came to the front of the line about 2 hours before my plane was supposed to set off. I wanted to talk to the in charge about my issue but he kept ignoring my request. Every time I went in front of him, he just turned the other way and ignored my existence instead of listening to anything that I wanted to say. When my brother tried to help me out, the in charge started telling us to get out of the building. My uncle works at an airport and we both know that people should arrive at least an hour and a half before the planes sets off. The behaviors of the people was like a racist discrimination. Right in front of us, some arabian people came and easily got their brodingcards checked after us and they were able to easily just slide by and get on the plane. My whole generation and I live all over the world and we've never encountered this racist issue. We are never going to use this arabian airline ever again because we don't want to experience this issue again. The person in charge of flight #Ku118 on February 12th, 2010, departure time 9pm was a really crude person full of hatred and ignorance towards others' needs. He doesn't listen, he doesn't answer and he was doing all illegal work for an airline.