KSRTC / Charged from credit card but tickets not booked
Through this mail I want to bring to your attention, high amount of irregularity in the payment. I had tried to book tickets from Bangalore to Mangalore unsuccessfully on 28th April 2007 with my ICICI Credit Card . I tried it two times but the bookings could not be made. But still I found that payments have been charged twice from my credit card.
Ultimately tickets were booked by using HSBC card with PNR no Z01076281. Even these tickets were canceled on 5th May 2007. I am yet to receive any refunds for this either. My user name in KSRTC profile is ashishmalik1982
Kindly look into the matter urgently as I am charged with 1680 Rs in the ICICI credit card where the tickets have not been booked at all and Rs 840 in HSBC card where tickets were booked but canceled later on.
Also the promised 50% refund of the canceled ticket has not come in the HSBC credit card (No is [protected]).
More KSRTC Complaints & Reviews
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation - KSRTC - No refund received! 
- KSRTC - refund not received 
- KSRTC / Online Booking - Money debited twice from my account 
- KSRTC - Poor reservation & cancellation! 
- KSRTC Airavat Volvo - Bangalore to Tirupati Airavat Volvo 
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - conductor and driver behaviour 
- KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) - ksrtc rash driving and colliding with vehicle 
- KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) - Complaining about the seats in the ac bus
- KSRTC - Failure to provide airavat club class bus
- KSRTC - Refund for cancelled ticket