KSRTC / Charged from credit card but tickets not booked

1 India Review updated:

Re: KSRTC

Through this mail I want to bring to your attention, high amount of irregularity in the payment. I had tried to book tickets from Bangalore to Mangalore unsuccessfully on 28th April 2007 with my ICICI Credit Card . I tried it two times but the bookings could not be made. But still I found that payments have been charged twice from my credit card.

Ultimately tickets were booked by using HSBC card with PNR no Z01076281. Even these tickets were canceled on 5th May 2007. I am yet to receive any refunds for this either. My user name in KSRTC profile is ashishmalik1982

Kindly look into the matter urgently as I am charged with 1680 Rs in the ICICI credit card where the tickets have not been booked at all and Rs 840 in HSBC card where tickets were booked but canceled later on.

Also the promised 50% refund of the canceled ticket has not come in the HSBC credit card (No is [protected]).

Comments

7th of Apr, 2008

Even i was chharged for a failed transaction..for a ticket from manipal to bangalore.
    it was charged 2 times..one for the actual transaction & another for failed transaction.i remember that there site has a email id were we need to send a mail for refunds, but now i cannot open the genral info & other section in the website.

kindly tell me the email id where i should send a request for my refund.

10th of Apr, 2008

Me too facing the same issue.
    Charged for a failed transaction..for a ticket from Bangalore to Dharwad.

I have already sent the mail to 'awatar@ksrtc.org', and no response till date.

Do Kindly tell me the as to where i should send a request for my refund?

Looking at the above posts from different users,
    I strongly urge to deal with these kind of matters in a stern manner.

8th of Jan, 2010

Dear Team,

I booked the below tickets online through http://ksrtc.in/ and got the failure message where as the transaction of Rs.3588 got debited

from my friends ICICI credit card (Archana Sharma).We called 080-22221321 - 283. number, given on site but got the response as wrong number.

The transaction number of ICICI credit card transaction is : 0008120444479.

*******************
    The contact numbers shared on internet are not responding.Mail ot failed for 5 times (on all the available mail-id's) and all the phone numbers are invalid.
    *****************