Krogersbullying

i have just starting working at this job. and i have been having some issues with a coworker that seems to think that she in charge of everything and everyone there at night. and she in not in charge of anything i know this for a fact because the dept manager himself has told me this personally, he has told me and my other co-worker that are new as well as myself that if she starts to act up go the store manager that is on duty and told them and let them deal with her, so i have done this twice each night after this had happened, after a about 30 min or so she starts acting up again but in a different way. she also telling me that i dont know my job and tell me how to my job and i have former experience in the area and know my customer service skills have worked in retail for over 5 yrs. because am new she seems to think that she can control everything and am not the only one that she doing this with. I know that customer can hear scream at the up of her voice this women has very high pitch voice, she has worked at other krogers location and she get fired for this very some reason and she is also compare this store to the fromer store that is worked at . Am tried of being put down and not be respected by this women i think that she need to let go because of the her attiuidte and her disrepectfulness.

Ca
Jan 16, 2015

Comments

• Re
      Jan 16, 2015

Have you heard the saying "nobody likes a tattle tale?" If you speak the way you write nobody knows what in heaven's name you are talking about. If you were as experienced in your job as you say you are, you wouldn't be having any problems. If you are so great at what you do, why aren't you at your previous job? Something is fishy with your story. How about telling us the rest of it, did you by any chance go into it thinking being you have SO much experience you didn't have to learn anything?

• Ca
      Jan 19, 2015

what is hard that you can t read and understand your and no am not tattle tale you would be doing that same thing if this was you and dont tell me know i have tell you all the story and i disagree to disagree with you dont judge until you walked someone shoes, i just hope that you would never have deal with in your life,

• Re
      Jan 19, 2015

I have been retired and on retirement Social Security for almost six years. I am 74 years old and have worked several jobs that I didn't like and had problems with, but I was always mature enough to not run and complain about a co-worker, because basically that is a tattle tale. I still don't see how you can be such a good worker, when you don't know how to capitalize, or punctuate. Some of the jobs that I have had are retail, teaching elementary school, legal secretary, and various other office jobs. Believe me I have walked in a lot of different shoes.