Krogerkroger clicklist

I have tried giving click list multiple chances but multiple times have been given expired, moldy, or leaking products. I prurchased my items on Monday May 15 and picked them up around 2:15pm. I returned three items yesterday (two cauliflower and a bag of mandarin oranges)because they were moldy. I realized today that three bags of radishes were expired by a week.See Top 10 Worst Companies in Forest, VAI called to speak with a click list person regarding my expired items and he responded "um I don't know what you want me to do about it" and was not helpful at all. I will not be using click list again. I go back to the store each time I use it to return poor quality items. I have talked to the manager a few times who was very apologetic but the problem still continues. Having to take my young kids back and forth to the store sometimes multiple times on one order is such an inconvenience and sometimes it even causes me to not be able to finish recipes I've started because the items are expired.

Ja