Kroger

Posted: Oct 26, 2017 by

food - kroger brand frozen chopped spinach

Littleton, Colorado
Ugly green bug in my spinach. I was chopping and cooking 2 packages of Kroger frozen chopped spinach and saw something hard. Big green bug with legs and all. It appears I may have chopped off half
Anyway, disgusting. Pictures included. We will have a hard time ever eating spinach again. Also, I had to dig through the garbage to find the package, pack the bug in a bag, and spend time writing to you.

KrogerKrogerKroger

Complaint comments Comments (1)    Updated: Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Comments

N  13th of Jan, 2018 by    0 Votes
I don't only have a problem eating Kroger brand spinach- but ALL Kroger brands. I will try a store brand and have- but now Kroger has replaced so many name brands that there is only the choice of buying theirs or none. I have been shopping at the Kroger in Rochester MI for 32 years. Many years ago I could get everything I needed (I go to butcher for meat) and would walk out with a $300 of food in an over flowing cart 5-6 times a month. Now there are so few name brand selections I just need a hand basket. It is sad. When faced with no option but Kroger brand (or some bottom barrel brand like Picsweet) I will not even try it. I have bought several Kroger brands in the past, when an option of name brand is available, I buy both, that way if I really don't like it I have a back up without running back to store. It has gotten out of control. Now I am spending time trying to figure out where I am going to spend my $1500 a month for food. Furthermore, my family picks up about 10 prescriptions a month from Kroger and if I can't find what I need there I will have to find another pharmacy as well, which is disappointing because Ken and Georgia are great. Very disappointed in the decisions Kroger is making to turn this store into nothing more than a place to sell their SEVERAL different brands.

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree