Kroger — 24 oz country oven 12 grain bread
Well, since today is Dec 25th, Merry Christmas to all. But I'm actually writing to you because I do all of my shopping at a Fred Meyer's Store and always buy Kroger brand foods if available. However, I would never buy your breads and I would have to make an extra stop at my neighborhood Safeway just to pick up a loaf of bread.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Tacoma, WA
Yet yesterday while out shopping, I didn't want to make the extra stop so I picked up a loaf of your Country Oven 12 Grain Bread with an 'best before date' of Jan 4th. I just took a slice out and after spreading some mayo on the piece to make a sandwich, I picked up the slice and it broke in half?
I don't understand why Kroger Foods can not come out with a 'FRESH' healthy bread that's not so firm and heavy that you're unable to fold it or anything like that? If you do - please let me know!
More Kroger Complaints & Reviews
- Kroger - return policy 
- Kroger - fired unjustly 
- Kroger - employee complaint 
- Kroger Grocery Store - poor customer service! 
- Kroger - slow cashiers & annoying baggers 
- Kroger Grocery Store - products not ringing up on sale, no one on the floor to help, and occasionally rotten vegetables and fruits
- Kroger - remodeling of this store
- Kroger - check out
- Kroger - service
- Kroger - kroger brand cake icing