Kreative / Unethical behavior

Redmond, WA, United States Review updated:

Kreative has contacted several of my clients and told them that my company has failed them, and then offers services to my clients that they have already purchased. My clients report bullying tactics, and one client reports they call every single day.
Some clients also state that Kreative claims that my company asked them to contact the client, which is a complete lie.
Some of my clients have purchased services and then reported to me that they have received little to nothing in return for their investment. My clients are upset, and I am upset that another company would call and lie about my company in order to make a sale.
I want Kreative and all of their associated business names to stop contacting my clients and lying to them, harassing them, and trying to bully them into buying services that don't actually help my clients.

Su
Jan 18, 2017

More Kreative Complaints & Reviews

Comments

• Ri
      9th of Nov, 2017

I feel that this is a completely illegitimate compliant. It seems as if nothing about Kreative services can be assessed from this. It more so seems as if an individual is more upset about his clients going a different direction.