Kraft Foods / velveeta shells individual containers
I was just curious about the quantity that should be in the individual cups?
When we fill the water up to line and cook it it is actually below the line with noodles when it is done. So probably about a 1/4 of cup is noodles, 3/4 is empty.
This is the 3rd time that I have bought them and am just wondering if they ar defects or is this indeed how much should be in the cups.
I just don't want to purchase anymore if it is the correct amount as it takes about 3 of them to fill up my 11 yr old daughter.
Thanks so very much for your feedback.
Have a nice evening,
More Kraft Foods Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Foods - fig newtons 
- Kraftsfood, Lunchables - food poison 
- Kraft Foods/oscar Mayer - carving board chicken 
- Kraft Foods - I discovered a nail inside the cheese while chewing 
- Kraft Foods - Reduced Fat Wheat Thins - unidentified object in box
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip
- The Kraft Heinz Company - kraft mozzarella cheese