Kraft Foods / kraft mac n cheese
I bought a big box of Mac N Cheese from Sam's Club. I made a few boxes until my son realized the black things in the Mac were not black peppers but nasty bugs. I could not believe it until I opened an uncooked box and poured the contents in a place and guess what I saw!!! Nasty bugs still moving. I must have cooked them in with the pasta. Needless to say, my son is now traumatized and will not eat it ever again. He was so sick that day and was throwing up.
I need to speak to someone about this. This is unbelievable!
More Kraft Foods Complaints & Reviews
- Kraft Velveeta Cheese - Won't melt!!! 
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - maggots 
- Kraft Handi-Snacks crackers and cheese - plastic piece in cheese and crackers 
- Kraft Corn Nuts - Can break teeth 
- Kraft Macaroni And Cheese - opened cheese packet 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - oscar meyer bacon 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine
- Kraft American Cheese Singles 72ct 48oz - Kraft Cheese of America Singles Contaminated Products 
- The Kraft Heinz Company - shake and bake
- Kraft Foods - philadelphia bagel chips & cream cheese dip