Kraft Foods / fig newtons
We have been trying to figure out why Fig Newtons have gotten so sorry. They are now made in Mexico.
They are smaller, advertising of twice the fruit is false (small print when compared to a Kelloggs strawberry nutra bar ... duhhhh), cookie falls apart, has hard objects that will break your jaw, scorched almost black and tastes like crap.
I guess Kraft thinks sloppy preparation and quality control is worth the profit or lack of since we are not buying anymore. I hope the bonuses received by the upper echelon of Kraft is worth screwing up what was once a good American company.
More Kraft Foods Complaints & Reviews
- Kraftsfood, Lunchables - food poison 
- Kraft Foods/oscar Mayer - carving board chicken 
- Kraft Foods - Reduced Fat Wheat Thins - unidentified object in box
- Kraft Foods - I discovered a nail inside the cheese while chewing 
- Kraft Foods - expired product
- The Kraft Heinz Company - taco bell cheesy double decker taco dinner kit
- The Kraft Heinz Company - cracker barrel sharp white cheddar
- The Kraft Heinz Company - taco bell soft tortilla dinner kit
- The Kraft Heinz Company - velveeta cheese
- The Kraft Heinz Company - mio orange tangerine