Kotak Mahindra Bankdebited the amount from my account without informing

As i am having by account at kotak mahindra - mulund west branch.
From this account i have done my all lic & others payment directly though ecs, few days back one payment had been hit to my account of lic & i was having sufficient balance in my account then also the bank persons had rejected & bounce my ecs. When i went to bank they were not able to answer & then when i raise the voice they told that u go to rbi & ask them from the branch it doesn't happen it happen directly, so i want the reason behind that & also they had charge me the bounce charges.
That you will reverse i know that but the problem which i face for that i want the bank or rbi to give me the interest. &
Also bank had deduct 1.50 Lakh from my accouct without informing us & when i went to the bank they were also blank they told us that we have to check why it had deducted, after few days we got to know that it is wrongly been deducted from your account, when i told them to reverse me that amount they had transfer that amount to someone else account & now in our normal routing also they are harassing us like anuthing

So please i had been in very much trouble & i want you to take some action again the "Kotak Mahindra Bank - Mulund West Branch IFSC Code :- KKBK0000642".

Waiting for your reply