Kool Smiles / unethical treatment and misleading

United States, New Mexico, Las Cruces Review updated:
Kool Smiles
Las Cruces
Kool smiles misleads the public!! These are NOT pediatric dentists. Most dentists (>90%) have no more advanced training with kids compared to your local dentist who makes dentures. There are numerous horror stories about what goes on in these clinics and this has been a common theme to these clinics wherever they pop up. Find a pediatric dentist to take you child to and KEEP AWAY FROM KOOL SMILES because Kool Smiles isn't to cool.

A  22nd of Jul, 2011 by
Evert complaint I have read so far has been experienced by my me, as I worked for Kool Smiles in Fall River, MA. What I witnessed was unbearable!
N  1st of Feb, 2016 by
No communication within the office to ensure customer satisfaction or patient services are rendered properly. Made countless phone calls to communicate between the dentist and the orthodontist in the same office. Incorrect information and information that wasn't properly updated was in his chart. The entire office seems INCOMPETENT and clueless!
N  2nd of Jun, 2017 by
@Nadirah Harris This is what I experienced at the Sherman, Tx office so I transferred to Tyler, Tx and it was worse. Unfortunately it was the exact same staff there. Theres something wrong with these unprofessional hustlers.
A  24th of May, 2016 by
The staff here in Columbus Ga is a joke. I made an appointment for my daughter to get her tooth fixed and the next thing I know they are cleaning her tooth..so I reminded them that I asked 3x if they could fix her tooth today...Yes, yes, yes... I pay co pay...wait...2 People have told me that ..we may not be able to fix her tooth today..please come back tomorrow.. I have been waiting here since 1:45...it is 4pm now...ithey need to be inspected and clean(house) from the front door to the back...Dentist included
N  26th of May, 2016 by
My husband and I have had custody of his grandson for 13 years. We have taken him to Kool Smiles for years. I have been the one to take him, to sign for the work. Well today I got a by the book idiot and she said since my name wasn't on the court order I couldn't get his filling done today. After all these years and appointments that I have signed for I couldn't do it. I was totally upset. I drove 1 hour
A  2nd of Jun, 2017 by
They don't care about your drive, your kids missing school, their refusal to perform services or refund you. I drove 2 hour's and then switched offices(1hour drive) because of this and not wanting to lose my money. They were so rude and when I had enough and told her to shut up after she said I didn't have options, she wouldn't give me the Ortho suggested teeth removal form after the Ortho asked me to follow her so she could get it. Then they threatened to calk 911 so I waited on the police to arrive, but she never called. Their so rude and their mistreatment of parents and children is unbelievable. Their contracts releases them of everything so beware of what you sign. It stated I release them of any damages now or later for work they performed and appts theu cancelled, and them not pulling teeth before installing braced. My daughter also had to take exams because of the days dhe missed school and recieved no services. Thanks for the Dental school notes because they are proof of your visits as well as other notes because she tried to put their cancellations on me.

Kool Smiles Logo Kool Smiles