Kogan Australia / kogan 50" 4k led tv (series 8 ku8000)

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia

I emailed before purchasing this TV (7/4/2018) to enquire whether the power cord was hardwired into the back of the TV because I want to wall mount it. I was told it was not hardwired.
I ordered the unit and received it 12/04/2018 and found the power cable is in fact hardwired. 14/04/2018 I emailed Kogan help to express my disappointment. I gave them the serial number when prompted and was told they would contact a supervisor. I emailed again 16/04/2018 to enquire where my complaint was at to be told they were still waiting on a supervisor. I emailed again 19/04/2018 to follow up & no one replied . I emailed again 20/04/2018 to advise that I had contacted Fair Trading and am awaiting there response which will take up to 10 business days.
I emailed again yesterday, 23/04/2018 and am still being ignored.
I counted 4 different people who were emailing me regarding this from my initial enquiry on 07/04 through to my last reply on 17/04/2018 and now no one is replying to my emails, even when I make a new enquiry through the website. And I've checked my junk mail - nothing.
There is no phone number to contact an actual person, so all I can do is await Fair Tradings help but will they just be ignored also?
I have attached the email where I was told the unit was NOT hardwired as proof and the invoice.

Kogan Australia