Kodak Estore / Beware of them
Kodak Estore was unaccommodating regarding a dead battery they sold.
Their excuse? I had the battery just a couple of days over the 30 day exchange time.
The Kodak Estore would not consider the time that it took for my order to come to me which was over a week.
I stupidly thought that the battery was a slow charger, but it wouldn't charge at all. Now I am out the money. Please be aware that customer service at Kodak Estore is very unaccommodating and rigid with their 30 day return policy.
A good store would just send a good new item and let you discard or send back the item in question.
Beware of Kodak Estore.
More Kodak Estore Complaints & Reviews
- Kodak ESP-3 All in one printer - Printer Cartridge - Fradulant Advertising 
- Kodak - Repairs, refunds, replacements 
- Kodak ESP C110 printer - printhead replacement frequency
- Kodak ESP 7 Printer - Kodak Printer DO NOT WORK! 
- Kodak express - Bad customer service 
- Kodak/10Xl and 10C ink - Ink runs out too fast
- Kodak / Eastman Kodak Company - Ink cartridge/usage issues 
- Kodak - faulty printer 
- KODAK/ HERO 7.1 PRINTER - WILL NOT ALLOW ME TO USE THE LAST 35% OF THE INK IN CARTRIGE
- Kodak India (Kodak Express) - Rude & Aggressive Store owner & staff