knives4wholesale.com / Refund/Delivery issues

1 Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 407-249-7775

Beware. This company is conducting poor business practices and will rip you off!!! Don't order knives from them. They will tell you they have a knife in stock, but they don't. They will take your money and not come through. If you finally get a hold of someone they will have another company drop ship the kife they never had in stock in the first place. Delayed shipment. Wrong knife. Sent back and have proof. No refund yet after a month. Won't answer phones. Won't return voice messages or emails. Voice mail box is full/won't except new messages.
]
Owner is; jason saakes. Info to try; veronica@knives4wholesale.com; giselle@knives4wholesale.com; customersupport@knives 4 wholesale.com; their address is; 509 chickisaw trail suite 204 orlando, fl 32825. Phone; [protected]... I sent complaint to better business bereau and the federal trade commission. May be filing lawsuit...

Comments

• Ku
      12th of Sep, 2009

Dear Sir,
    Mai Kusum Mandal w/o-Manohar Mandal A/c No-11654541864 SBI Hastinapur Branch me hai. maine 02/09/2009 me ye Account SBI Sidcul Branch Rudrapur Uttrakhand me transfer karne ke liye apply kiya tha. hastinapur jakar.
    bank ke staff ne kaha tha a/c transfer ho gaya hai. mai jab rudrapur ayi to yaha par abhi transfer hokar nahi aya. ab mai dubara hastinapur nahi ja sakti.
    apse anurodh hai ki ap mere is account ko jaldi se jaldi transfer karbane ki kirpa kare.
    Thankyou
    Name-Kusum
    W/o -Manohar Mandal
    A/c no-11654541864
    Mob-09690142465
    E-mail- rohitkumargoldar@yahoo.com

Sir Plese jaldi se jaldi Koi report Dijiye.

• Ri
      11th of Dec, 2009

BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE!!! DO NOT DO ANY TYPE OF TRANSACTION WITH THEM!!! THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY / CHARGE INFORMATION AND ALL YOU WILL GET IS VOICE MAIL!!! YOU WILL NEVAR GET A RETURN CALL. ALSO BE ADVISED THAT E-MAIL CONTACT WILL PROVE TO BE USELESS!!! kNIVES 4 WHOESALE WILL RIP YOU OFF, I CANT STRESS THIS ENOUGH!!!
    POSTED BY RALPH OF LAKE VILLA, ILL.

22nd of Dec, 2009
    knives4wholesale.com - Dishonest internet business
    Knives4wholesale.com

I ordered a knife from the business's web site. A couple of weeks after my credit card was charged I called the company in inquire as to when it would be delivered. I left numerous messages on their answering machine and sent numerous emails.. none of which where being returned. When I finally reached someone I was being given the runaround.

15th of Jan, 2010

Same, only I never got thru to anyone.

• Ri
      19th of Mar, 2010

It's been 2 weks sence I ordered my knive. It appears you are correct about this site. Hope not, but the part about not answering email and calls is correct. I will post again if nothing happen.

Richard A. waiting in Utah

• Fl
      1st of Apr, 2010
    knives4wholesale.com - No Delivery, No Service
    Orlando
    Florida
    knives4wholesale.com

Another irritated customer. I have purchased several knives in the past due to their low prices and the orders arrived somewhat late. My most recent order was placed on Feb. 23, 2010. Today is March 31, 2010 and still no delivery. I have called many times and actually gotten hold of Jason on March 8. He said that the knives were late arriving from manufacturer and should be shipped to me within 2 days. (They are in Orlando, FL and I am in Jacksonville, FL). I called again on March 25 and spoke to Jennifer who told me that the knives had JUST arrived and were being converted in the back of the warhouse at that very moment. Mine would ship the next day. 6 days later and still no knife, only answering machines when I call. On one occasion I told Jason that I had email them with an inquiry and he said that because of their volume of inquiries they rarely check emails and nearly never respond to them.

The critical thing to remember in dealing with companies where you make a purchase on a credit card is that you normally have up to 60 days after making the purchase to file a dispute with your card issuer. Doe's not usually apply to Debit Cards. Trying to get a refund from someone who won't take your calls is a waste of time. Document your problem and file a dispute on the charge. You will eventually get a credit against your account. I am keeping a close eye on the calendar and will be filing one if I don't receive my order. The worst part for him is that I run 26 convenience stores where we sell many novelty knives through other vendors and this could have materialized into something with him. He and I even discussed that possibility.

CB Jacksonville, FL

24th of Sep, 2010

Don't let Knives4wholesale rip you off the way they did me,
    I speak from experience, if you give them the chance, THEY WILL RIP YOU OFF !!
    They got me for $64.99.
    Not a fortune but enough to piss me off good. Especially after theyv'e ignored no less than 6 emails and as many phone calls since my order was placed on July 11th.
    TWO AND A HALF MONTHS AGO !!!
    After learning what I have about this company, I pretty much consider my money lost.
    However, I have only just begun to get the word out.
    I am going to report them to every agency, public and private that are aplicable.
    Please let me know of any and all you may be aware of.
    Thank you in advance for any information you may be able to provide me.
    Joseph Martin

Brookfield, CT.

16th of Feb, 2011

scrappy 587: very interested in what you are saying, my girlfriend order a sword from them on the 5 DEC as a christmas gift and we still haven't heard any thing about shipping and when i tried to contact them by email and by phone it was to no avail. i was wondering would you have more phones numbers for them as i have seen online there is more than one address for knives4 wholesale but the same number for all places. now i am sure they have other numbers and if you could would you be able to pass them on as we are both from Ireland and our solicitor would really appreciate any info we can get.

Marc Mac from Ireland

• Bo
      25th of Feb, 2011

they got me to these mother [censor]ers!!! they are nothing but theives

• Gu
      13th of Jun, 2011

I placed an order on 05/22/2011, two days later the money was taken out of my debit card so I expected to recieve it soon.Well it has been 17 days now and no package. I finally recieved a response to one of the many emails I sent, saying that they just found my paperwork for my order hiding under a pile of catalogs in the office and the items would be shipped that day. It is now a week later and still nothing, although I did finally get through on the phone today and the guy on the other line said it was shipped friday because they was a delay in customs from china. hope to get it soon but probably won't.

• Ji
      9th of Jan, 2012

I have ordered from them for a couple of years and usually got what I paid for . Sometimes the quality didn't match what I thought by looking at the picture. This last time I ordered an auto OTF and when I got it i was happy until I wiggled the blade to see if there was any play and the blade fell back into the handle which of course isn't supposed to happen. So I got an RMA# to return it and had to pay shipping and was supposed to be reimbursed for that but now a month later it said it shipped 2 weeks ago but still haven't gotten it. I had ordered another set of knives and throwing stars a couple weeks ago and was waiting for that to get here too when today 1-9-12 I got an email telling me my order was voided and I tried to call as before but no one ever answers the phone and the Live Chat is offline now. I checked my account and they didn't deduct the $81.00 but they still owe me for the other knife I returned (defective) and the shipping, around $12. for that

• Ci
      26th of Dec, 2012
    knives4wholesale.com - Don't buy anything from them
    Knives4wholesale.com
    knives4wholesale.com

Ordered a knife over a month ago and have records my credit card was charged but they never sent the item. I have emailed them about 10 times, left messages on the phone, which currently has a full mailbox and you can't even leave any more messages. These guys are crooks, plain and simple. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM OR YOU WILL BE RIPPED OFF!!!

• Is
      4th of Jul, 2013
    knives4wholesale.com - items not received
    Puerto Rico

greetings. i also placed an order from knives4wholesale.com i spoke with the owner. jason on the phone. this was close to three weeks ago. he basically said he was the only seller accepting a minimum order of fifty dollars. he also made it clear that all of his orders are shipped out u.s. postal priority mail. this character is rude obnoxious and very unprofessional in dealing with his clients over the phone. i placed my order online for 9 units of his knives. he billed my credit card but my items never arrived. i called him several times. no answer. i sent several emails . no answer. the guy is a real class act. a real scam artist. all he does best is TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN. to those who are planning on doing business with this so called JASON. BEWARE. HE PROMISES BUT DOES NOT DELIVER. HE DOESNT EVEN SUPPLY THE BUYER WITH A TRACKING NUMBER. FIGURE IT OUT. PROMISES WERE MADE TO BE BROKEN.