The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Knives4Wholesale — Fraudulent Business activity
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
ordered a knife thru the website on January 25th.
received a "confirmation" that the charge was processed.
Never Heard From Them since... called them afew times only to get excuses on how they were backordered... which i suspect is not the truth.
explained i want a refund, no response, no refund given, still no contact from them.
time is up, i see lots of people are getting the same "service" from Jason and his staff.
More Knives4Wholesale Complaints & Reviews
- knives4wholesale.com - Refund/Delivery issues
- Knives4Wholesale - fraud
- Knives4Wholesale - Ripped OFF
- Knives4Wholesale - RIP OFF
- Knives4Wholesale - Takes funds never ships items
- Knives4Wholesale - buck 112 auto
- knives4wholesale.com - They simply don't send your order
- Knives4Wholesale - Business Fraud