Kmart Stores / service at firle store adelaide south australia

1 Firle shopping centreFirle shopping centre, Australia

Boxing Day the day after Christmas I went to return unwanted Christmas presents i had received. When approached the counter the lady was extremely rude. She scanned all items I had already mentioned they were Christmas presents. She then asked if we had shown the lady at the front which I did show I had a bag to return she then said I had to wait while they would check security footage as she was accusing me of stealing. Which I was highly offended by. So after waiting ten minutes she then came out and said they can't give me a store voucher because she thinks they think like cigarettes. 1 I don't smoke. 2 they were only given to me yesterday as presents. Hence why I don't have a receipt. And 3 because she knew she was in the wrong by accusing me of stealing she then makes up an excuse they smell. They all have tags on still ect. They do not smell, they actually still have the Kmart smell to them. I am absolutely astounded by this. I have never been so treated unfairly and rudely. I will be wanting to take this as far as I can as I do not think this is right to be treated this way. I also think that Kmart should re think about having this staff member as part of there team with the service she is giving customers. I Expect a extremely huge apology for this and want my things returned as this is out of line Kmart!

Te