Kmart Stores — price wrong, store manager very rude.
Hello my name is steve. I shop in the kmart toms river store 08753 very much. I was trying to buy a toy on clearance. I got to the courtesy desk to pay and price came up wrong. They then called the store manager his name is Greg cabral. He came over and said very nasty the price it is ringing up is what it is. He doesn't care it was in a different spot although it had no price for it in the store. He then said he is not giving it to me for that price, go buy it somewhere else.he can't help me.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Toms River, NJ I asked for an 800 number to call, he said find one yourself and walked away.also I returned some stuff one time and this same man came over very nasty asking why I am returning and inspecting everything. Made me feel very uncomfortable. I can't believe you have a store manager that treats customers this way, treated me like I was beneath him Very rude nasty not nice and not welcoming. I will never shop at a kmart again. Hope you look into the matter so you can have some real customer service and not treat customer like garbage off the street.
More Kmart Stores Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee 
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!