Kmart Stores / customer service

1 2001 main stBrockton, MA, United States Review updated:

I was shopping at your Brockton Ma location and was very rudely spoken to by your cashier. I approached register one, which your cashier was just leaning on counter, she looked at me and told me I could go to register 5 or 6... I then said to her what's the difference, she then told me nothing. So I said to her " what you just don't feel like waiting on me"? She shook her head NO!
I feel as though this was unprofessional and un called for. This is one way to sure loose a customer!!!
This happened on 12-14-18 at approximately 8pm..
Something needs to be done about this before it happens again!!!

Dm
Dec 14, 2018

Comments

• Su
      14th of Dec, 2018

You expect polite employees in Brockton?!

• Fi
      14th of Dec, 2018

She probably mistook you for someone who slept with her boyfriend/husband/crush. Don't take it personally.

• Km
      18th of Dec, 2018

Was her register light on? She was probably closed taking a break. And when you asked what's the difference after she said you could checkout at register 5 or 6, she probably thought you were asking what's the difference between checking out at register 5 or register 6. Then asked if she didn't want to wait on you it probably continued to confuse her and shook her head no cause she was on break and wouldn't be allowed to wait on you. Granted she probably should leave the register when on break, but they only get a 15 minutes break and most store setups have the breakroom in the back furthest corner and most of your break is wasted walking to the breakroom.