Kmart — retail store
I was very shocked, when my 16 year old daughter came to me crying about the person she had spoken to on the phone earlier.My daughter said that her name was Camelia and she answered the phone at the Service Desk.My daughter and I come to Kmart to do shopping twice a week, we are two of the company loyal customers.After Camelia was rude to my 16 year old daughter today.My daughter, family, and friends will not be shopping at Kmart any more.Camelia needs to be fired, she was very rude and out of line, thats not a good look for the Service Desk.My 16 year old daughter filed a complaint as well, I hope that the message will go straight to the maine office.
More Kmart Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee 
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!