Kmartretail store

I was very shocked, when my 16 year old daughter came to me crying about the person she had spoken to on the phone earlier.My daughter said that her name was Camelia and she answered the phone at the Service Desk.My daughter and I come to Kmart to do shopping twice a week, we are two of the company loyal customers.After Camelia was rude to my 16 year old daughter today.My daughter, family, and friends will not be shopping at Kmart any more.Camelia needs to be fired, she was very rude and out of line, thats not a good look for the Service Desk.My 16 year old daughter filed a complaint as well, I hope that the message will go straight to the maine office.

Mi
Jan 07, 2015

Comments

• Ru
      Jan 07, 2015

Your daughter is 16 years old and still comes crying to you because someone is rude to her, isn't it about time she grew up? How was she rude to your little baby daughter, did she tell her no for something that was company policy.

• Re
      Jan 07, 2015

You really should explain how the employee was rude to your baby girl. For all you know your precious daughter could have taken whatever was said the wrong way. You and your daughter can quit shopping at KMart, but there is no way on God's green earth, that you can make other family members and friends quit shopping there. When you mention this idea to others, they might agree with you out of politeness, but that doesn't mean they will do so.