KitchenAid / built-in electric oven kebs107sss04 serial #d12538425
I purchased this electric oven for my wife on 1/21/2012 from B&B Appliance in Cleveland, Ohio. Paid over $2200.00. The oven has worked until August 2018. Service was called and they diagnosed a relay board was bad. A new one was purchased and installed after waiting 2 weeks. The board did not correct the problem of not completing the preheat cycle. A main computer board was then ordered. Another 2 week wait. The new board was installed. Still no resolution to the preheat issue. A lower burner was ordered and another 2 week wait for this to be installed.
The KitchenAid brand was to stand for quality and longevity. I believe The company has forgotten their core values. Support is next to none. For the price paid for this oven you would think that it would last more than 6 years. My previous oven lasted 20 years and cost 1/3 of the cost of the KitchenAid.
More KitchenAid Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchen Aid Crock Pot - cracked crock (inner pot) 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- Kitchenaid / Whirlpool - gas range architect series ii/ dishwasher 
- KitchenAid - kitchen aid classic nylon slotted spoon
- KitchenAid - refrigerator
- KitchenAid - kitchen aid mixer-
- KitchenAid - refrigerator model #krfc704fssoo / serial #k73811717