Kitchen Aid Crock Pot / cracked crock (inner pot)
This was purchased as a Christmas present 2006 and the inner pot or crock cracked in February - about 6 weeks later. We returned it to the manufacturer (Kitchen Aid) and to date have not received a replacement. We have been told it will take until at least July.
This was a $170 crockpot. Kitchen Aid have received their money and I am sitting here without a crockpot and without the $170 spent. Where is the justice?
KITCHEN AID IS NOT A RESPONSIBLE SUPPLIER.
More Kitchen Aid Crock Pot Complaints & Reviews
- KitchenAid - us refrigerators sucks 
- KitchenAid - rebate scam 
- Kitchenaid Dishwasher - faulty design 
- A & E Appliance Repair / Kitchen Aid - 4-attempts to repair a refrigerator - no shows 
- Kitchen Aid / Stand Mixer - poor quality product! 
- Kitchenaid / Whirlpool - gas range architect series ii/ dishwasher
- KitchenAid - kitchen aid classic nylon slotted spoon
- KitchenAid - refrigerator
- KitchenAid - kitchen aid mixer-
- KitchenAid - refrigerator model #krfc704fssoo / serial #k73811717