King Soopersservice at pharmacy at leetsdale and cherry store

H Nov 22, 2017

I was treated extremely rudely by a pharmacy tech by the name of Brittney. I dropped off the prescription around noon, came back at 1, after she said it would be ready in 25 minutes, and stood in a long line. When I got to the counter she said it would be ready in a few minutes. When 15 minutes went by, I asked if she could check on it for me. She dismissed my request by saying "They're aware you're waiting." Finally, a note on my cell phone said it was ready. There was a long line again, and I approached her and said I got a call saying it was ready. She said good, then get in line. When I tried to explain that I had waited in line twice, and that waiting customers are usually called to the pick up counter to pick up and by, she yelled--and I mean yelled--for me to go to the back of the line. I was stunned at her attitude and the tone of her voice. Seeing that, she yelled again for me to go to the back of the line. There were at least 15 other people in close proximity. There is never an excuse to use this tone of voice with a customer. As a labor arbitrator I have heard many cases of King's employees discipline for rudeness to customer. This was far and away the worst behavior I've ever encountered. This woman should be fire, or at least kept away from paying customers.