Kiki LaRue / Double price

I have ordered some stuff from www.kikilarue.com and received my order in reasonable time. When I opened the package and saw my clothing I was very happy because everything looked great. But then I noticed an additional hidden tag! I took a look at it and realized that was a manufactures price! It was 2 times cheaper that I paid!! What a scam. These people sell stuff for double price and that is not fair! I will never order anything from them again!!

An
Apr 14, 2016

Comments

• La
      Dec 08, 2018

Ive always been extremely pleased with my purchases. I am not sure why someone is complaining that they paid double the wholesale cost. That is how retail works. Usually, the markup is far greater than double. (As a furniture sales rep, I can tell you that our markup gets up to 4-5x). This company has always gone above and beyond for all of us customers and its evident in their sales and order counts. 6 bad reviews with no names and hundreds of thousands of orders means Im coming back daily. Sad when one mad person tries to spoil it for everyone.