Keurig / customer service failing to assist
We purchased a Keurig One Touch Milk Frother via Amazon in July 20120 and in November 2010 it failed to operate.
We have sent 4 emails to Keurig and spent a long time on the phone with Keurig Customer Non Service and have been promised that a Keurig Rep will contact us and nobody has and that is over 2 weeks ago.
I really don't like being given the run around for a $70 item not cheap for a Milk Frother.
More Keurig Complaints & Reviews
- Keurig - would not return or exchange 
- Keurig - return/unopened/christmas gift 
- Keurig - stopped working
- Keurig - never again 
- Keurig - thieves
- Keurig Green Mountain - the taste of the nantucket blend medium roast coffee-weak
- Keurig Green Mountain - green mountain bagged dark magic
- Keurig Green Mountain - employees and employment
- Keurig Green Mountain - keurig carafe 400 series
- Keurig Green Mountain - green mountain 12 pack of half-caff k-cup pods pl080 8032