Keurig / customer service failing to assist

1 San Marcos, TX, United States Review updated:

We purchased a Keurig One Touch Milk Frother via Amazon in July 20120 and in November 2010 it failed to operate.
We have sent 4 emails to Keurig and spent a long time on the phone with Keurig Customer Non Service and have been promised that a Keurig Rep will contact us and nobody has and that is over 2 weeks ago.
I really don't like being given the run around for a $70 item not cheap for a Milk Frother.

Comments

28th of Feb, 2011

The customer service is terrrible!!! They took forever to get back to me. I even call the VP of the company and left a voicemail!!! I guess I am no important enough for a call back. My Keurig broke several times, I was always able to fix it. Finally I had enough and called for customer support. They were rude, unhelpful, put me on hold, said they would call me back and took forever to do so. They did offer me a discount on a new machine, but I put alot of money into the coffee, and the machine. They said the brewer would have to be replaced every 4 years or so, beware if you think you are making a smart investment into a great coffemaker, you will always have to buy new ones and the expensive coffee to boot. Very disappointed.

• Ro
      28th of Feb, 2011

Keurig did eventually contact me and they did replace the faulty device. Once we were in contact with Keurig them selves then everything went well. It is my feeling that Keurig use a third party Customer Service firm that acts as a go between and I feel that is or was the issue. Sort of like the Peggy's of this world, sadly they exist and we the customers still need to be strong and don't let them win.

• Th
      11th of Aug, 2014

I brought my first Keurig six years ago and after less than a years service to me (the only one who drinks coffee in my home), it stopped working. I called Keurig and they sent me another Keurig machine at, what they said was a "reduced price due to the problem I had with the first one. Now the replacement gave out a year ago and despite my advising them of the failure of the second machine, I have not heard anything from them. They sell the machines but don't stand behind their warranty. If the do, it must be miles behind where your machine is sitting on the kitchen counter. I, now, have : (a) a machine that doesn't work and (b) boxes of coffee that can't be returned. Very Terrible way to treat their customers. DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY BUYING A KEURIG MACHINE!!!

4th of Feb, 2019

I going to have to agree with the rating of 1 star. I have called several time to change a simple coffee order and no one seems to care about getting to the bottom of my problem. I have even asked to speak to a supervisor and there seems to be none available to speak to. I run a small business using their machine and trying to get coffee is such a pain! Guess they won't be in business much longer if they don't change their customer service if they even know what that is!