Keraniquefraud

I received a free sample offer, just pay 3.95 for shipping. I was leary of being issued a "membership program" so I read the whole thing carefully and nowhere on it did it say "just buy 2 more..." or anything like that, cause I hate that, if I like something i'll buy it again. So I get it in the mail and lo and behold, now they've put me in a "club". So I call to cancel and get the "just press number 1..." routine for a while - then finally push "the right button" and get put on hold for over an hour!!! Never spoke to anyone, so i've emailed them a few days ago now and still nothing. Do not do business with this company, they're a bunch of frauds! But i'm the idiot who did!!!

Jc
Feb 01, 2013

Comments

Mar 11, 2013

I too was scammed by this company. I accepted the free trial and received the products about two weeks. I received a few more products periodically. Approximately three months later I received another set of the original products (shampoo, conditioner and minoxidil). Up to this time, I had not even used any of the products, so I called the company to make arrangements for return of the products. At that time, I was informed that I could not return the items and my credit card was charged for the first items and they could not get an approval for the last set of items. I told them not to charge my card because I wanted to return the items. She insisted that I could not send the items back. Again, I asked them not to charge my card and threatened to contact the Better Business Bureau. My card was not charged for the second shipment and I have not had any further contact with the company. This company in my view has lost all credibility with me and because of this, I have not even used any of the products.

• Et
      Mar 08, 2014

I have used one of these products, but do not want anymore. I have not noticed any difference in my hair, I have been charged for another box, but have not received it yet. Please do not charge my credit card with anymore of these products. Thanks, Ethel Greer

• Ta
      Dec 01, 2015

How do you get them to cancel your order?? They will not answer the phone!

• Ca
      Aug 21, 2018
    Keranique - I have had money taking out of my bank for products I’ve not got and would like to know why and to be refunded the money asap
    Kalgoorlie
    Western Australia
    Australia

I never ordered package you charged me for

• Li
      Oct 23, 2018
    Keranique - Shampoo conditioner

False advertising takes money out of ur account after the subscription is cancelled a scam

• Me
      Oct 27, 2018
    Keranique - I didnt recieve my refund after my cancelation
    Townsville
    Queensland
    Australia

I still have not got my refund that I ask for when I rang up the other day, when I be able to get that back? I'm in debit because of it, I would like that today or tomorrow if its possible.

kind regards
    Mel

• Mi
      Oct 31, 2018
    Keranique - Hair regrowth products.
    Mechanicsburg
    Pennsylvania
    keranique.com

Wife bought the trial, but even after cancelling the auto shipment, they charged and said we didn't cancel completely...only half, so we got charged again.

Very nasty commercial practices!!! DO NOT subscribe to this...once they have your Card, they have you in the scam loop to charge you a fortune for this product.

• Zi
      Nov 04, 2018
    Keranique - Unauthorized credit charges
    Zachary
    Louisiana
    keranique.com

I recieved a trial order on 02/09/17 as a reward for doing a survey. When your call center contacted me about auto shipping the next order, i firmly told her no that i did not want to reorder or auto ship on this product. I looked at my credit card statement and on it was 2 charges for keranique. They didn't listen to me. Cancel my order today!!!

• Ka
      Nov 11, 2018
    Keranique - Keraninque products taken my hair out.
    keranique.com

Your product had took out my hair. Clearly it do not work. I had order your keranique products to grow my hair back. Try it for several months it felt like it was working at first but as months later came I notice my hair was fallen out by using it. I thought it was helping but I realize it wasn't . My hair was not growing.