Kenya Airways — cancellation of flight
From: Audrey Mafemera
Date: 9 November 2017 at 14:19:18 GMT
I have written to KLM before ref;[protected]. I booked with KLM to travel JPF4AF ticket no [protected]. The Nairobi -Harare flight was cancelled and nobody called me i saw it on the website myself.When i booked this Flight i was aiming to get to a function that was on the 8 October. I had to leave UK on the 6th of October in time for the occasion. Also for me to travel at the airpot i had to miss a days work too. I was aiming to attaine to silver by 31 December hence that flight being cancelled i lost miles and award flights. I was goling to have 13 flights by end of October hence when i travel in december have 15 qualifying flights. When i complained before my travel i was advised to lodge a complaint on my return. i made my first complaint in July and another one 27 October with flying blue and awaiting my response.My december ticket number is [protected]. Please may you respond to me.The flying blue team has not responded as well
Date: 10 November 2017 at 22:02:14 GMT
Subject: In response to your enquiry dated 1 November 2017
Should you wish to reply to this e-mail, or check the status of your request, please use the following link to send us your message: click here
Our reference: [protected]
Dear Ms Mafemera,
Thank you for your e-mail dated 1 November 2017, regarding your flight AF8063 (Operated by Kenya Airways) from Nairobi to Harare on 7 October 2017. We regret to learn that you were unable to travel as planned.
Per our records, this flight was operated by KQ0718 (Kenya Airways). In line with current legislation, the delay/cancellation of a flight is the responsibility of operating carrier. Therefore, in your case, only Kenya Airways can advise regarding the reason for this disruption and provide any assistance/compensation that may be due. Hence, we advise you to contact them by following the link below:
We regret that we could not be of personal assistance to you on this occasion and trust that when we next have the pleasure of welcoming you on-board our flights, they will find everything to their entire satisfaction.
Customer Care Europe
More Kenya Airways Complaints & Reviews
- Kenya Airways Taiwan - terrible service - incompetent 
- Kenya Airways - baggage pilferage 
- Kenya Airways - lost/stolen items in my bag
- Kenya Airways - customer care and handling difficult situations at hand.
- Kenya Airways Cargo - takeing of money
- Kenya Airways - burgled bag and my valuables were taken away: bag code 0706 kq 023211 los-ken-dxb flight kq533-kq304 dated 17 aug
- Kenya Airways - I am complaining about my lost luggage
- Kenya Airways - I was denied access to the plane and need remboursement of the ticket
- Kenya Airways - pushchair damage
- Kenya Airways - a 8 hours delay on a flight kenya - abidjan