Kenmore Front Load Washer / Washer Leaks during wash cycle
My front-load machine would leak whenever I would wash a load of clothes.
We scheduled a service call in early March (2008) when the tech came out he ran the washer on the spin cycle 6 times and told me there was nothing wrong with the machine.
When I tried to do laundry a week later I still had the same problem of my machine leaking. So I scheduled a call for Friday March 21 from 1-5pm. I got a call around 3pm telling me the tech got an asthma attack and had to go home. The next available appiontment was for today, Saturday April 5 but now they tell me 8-5pm. So I wait. Only to get a call at 1pm telling me the tech went home sick.
Called to speak to a manager and the only that could be done is to give me another date now April 15th from 8-12 so again another day off work. I can't tell you how upset this makes me. Such a bunch of crap!
More Kenmore Front Load Washer Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - Beware! Don't burn your house! 
- Kenmore / Power Miser - Sears's faulty product 
- Kenmore Refrigerator - Kenmore Refrigerator causes house fire 
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - No cold air in freezer 
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - Do not buy Kenmore products! 
- Kenmore - kenmore elite refrig
- Kenmore - er-if (error ice fan) refrigerator model 795.74025.410 serial# 411kr00034
- Kenmore - kenmore over range microwave
- Kenmore - kenmore warm & ready electric stove model# 790.94852300
- Kenmore - Kenmore vacuum cleaner model number 116.35922