Kenmore / Discoloration between burner and stove top!
I purchased a Kenmore electric oven / range about 5 years ago. I also purchased the appliance insurance to cover any repairs that may have been necessary. Approximately 18 months ago I started to notice discoloration between the left front burner and the stove top covering. I contacted the sears representative and upon speaking with her she told me that I may have put a heavy pot on the stove. I explained that I am 72 years of age and I do not lift heavy pots. Sears refused to send any repair man to look at it and said I had to pay for it.
I called on several occasions in an attempt to have someone check my appliance. Each time I am denied a repairman. Several months after this incident I was contacted by a Sears representative to renew my appliance insurance. I explained to them that I will renew the insurance when they come to fix my stove.
Because of this poor treatment I no longer shop at any Sears stores.
More Kenmore Complaints & Reviews
- Kenmore Oven - Beware! Don't burn your house! 
- Kenmore / Power Miser - Sears's faulty product 
- Kenmore Refrigerator - Kenmore Refrigerator causes house fire 
- Kenmore Elite Trio Refrigerator - No cold air in freezer 
- Kenmore Elite Dishwasher - Do not buy Kenmore products! 
- Kenmore - kenmore elite vacuum cleaner aspirdora model #125-21814610
- Kenmore Oven - kenmore oven
- Kenmore - kenmore 509 series auto sensing top loader washer
- Kenmore - kenmore series 500 he washer
- Kenmore - Kenmore Elite Model 795.74043.412