Kendra Scott — i’ve had a ring for a week, and my finger is green.
I just don't understand how they get off charging so much money for such awful products. I've purchased $5 rings with better quality than Kendra Scott's awful jewelry.
They say to constantly take it off when washing hands, applying lotion, and basically any day to day activity... which i've done despite the inconvenience (i don't do this with my Pandora rings and 4 years later they're flawless) FINGER STILL GREEN! i honestly don't even want to replace it, i just want my wasted money back. I'm almost sure the tarnish / green finger is due to normal, daily sweat between my fingers. considering I have fairly dry skin and don't sweat much, that just shows how delicate these over priced rings are. Realistically, if i get it replaced it's just going to happen again. Definitely encouraging all my friends to take their jewelry business elsewhere.
More Kendra Scott Complaints & Reviews
- Kendra Scott - 70% discount 
- Kendra Scott - tarnished necklace
- Kendra Scott - no exchange policy and unaccommodating sales clerk
- Kendra Scott - authentic kendra scott is a ripoff 
- Kendra Scott - an opal elsa necklace
- Kendra Scott - kendra scott necklace
- Kendra Scott - fishy???
- Kendra Scott - bracelet
- Kendra Scott 70% off - kendra scott jewelry 
- Kendra Scott - houston rice village store