Kendra Scott70% discount

M Jun 04, 2018 Review updated:

I was on the website earlier and ordered $56 of Kendra Scott's and my parents baught me them for my birthday but it appears y'all were not haveing any discounts and my Kendra Scott's are fake, I was on the Kendra Scott website the thing is I have other people trying to buy from this website for the discount that dose not exist to other people's knowledge. Yet this was a Sponsored advertisement on instagram and it stated Kendra Scott whih is the only reason it look at it. 😔

70% discount
70% discount

SarahEJanssen Jun 04, 2018

Did you get the necklaces from this website? I just ordered 2. I got the same advertisement from Instagram.

• Sb
    sburgess Jul 19, 2018

@SarahEJanssen DID YOU EVER RECIEVE YOUR NECKLACES? AND ARE YOU HAPPY WITH THEM? i'm on the site now and debating on buying...

• Em
    Emstersue302 Sep 22, 2018

@SarahEJanssen I was scammed by https://ksjewelryclub.com/
    Not only were the products fake, they charged my card more money than the order cost. I immediately asked for a refund and was denied. They claimed the products were shipped, which they were not. I finally received the knock offs. I knew they would be fakes, but they weren't even the necklaces I ordered. When a deal looks too good to be true... it is. I am embarrassed that I fell for the scam. I would have been a little less annoyed if they sent me the correct products. $105 dollars later, I learned my lesson.

• Al
    Allie C. 90 Nov 16, 2018

@Emstersue302 The EXACT same thing happened to me! I didn't question the ad because I've never had issues before with IG ads so I though it was legitimate! I started a claim with Paypal hopefully they can help me get a refund. I realized it was fake within an hour and contacted them asking to cancel my order and refund my money, they said they could not cancel my order because it had already been shipped. WITHIN AN HOUR!?!

• Tl
    TLC Aug 02, 2019

@SarahEJanssen Any time you experience something like this, the thing to do is dispute the charge with your banking account used as they all have that as an option...save original order info as well as what comes with the order once received and take pictures of the item(s).

• Am
    Amy McGill Turner Jun 04, 2018

Call Kendra Scott customer service. I just called them and it's a scam website. My credit card was charged by a fake company when I ordered yesterday . Beware.

• Na
    Nails4u2nv Jun 08, 2018

BUYER BEWARE on the website kendrascottstores.com that is being advertised on Social media sites. This is a scam/fraudulent website. It is not affiliated with Kendra Scott or kendrascott.com. I notice the Chinese symbols in the description and decided to Google before buying.

Jacinda0105 Jul 18, 2018

Is there anything that we can do to get our money back or anything? Or has anyone tried?

Nessie6971 Jun 05, 2019

@Jacinda0105 File a complaint with your credit card!!

• Be
    Bethany Emerson Jul 19, 2018

I spent $90 on their site. I got a few random cheap pieces of jewelry a month later that are NOTHING like what I ordered. I can’t get ahold of them. They have no number or email address. I wrote to them on the contact form, no response. There was a Weird name on my bank statement, no real mailing address on the package and no email confirmation when purchasing. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE

Nessie6971 Jun 05, 2019

@Bethany Emerson File a complaint with your credit card that is how you can get a refund.

• Je
    jennisg Jul 25, 2018

Had the exact same thing happen to me! I realized I never got an order confirmation or shipping information - so I called Kendra Scott and they had no record of my order - although my credit card was billed...The charges on the credit card showed up to HOSTDEALING SHANG HAI Ish. I immediately called my credit card company to dispute the charge. I've never received anything (fake or not) and it's been two weeks.

Jaki Stevens Jul 31, 2018

i’ve had the same issue!! i should have known when i ordered jewelry off of kscottjewelry.com that it was a scam. i was on instagram and because i follow kendra scott i wasn’t paying attention because i thought it was such a good deal. when i ordered my 3 products the date listed at the top was wrong. then when i purchased my order my total came out to $55.. but on my bank acct it was charged for $62.02.. made no sense and the seller was listed under “aodashiye beijing”.. i am contacting my bank first thing in the morning.

• Ca
    Carolyn Ann Aug 08, 2018

Yep the exact thing happen to me they offer to return 4.99 shipping and told me they was sorry for sending the wrong items.. It would be best if I keep what was sent. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE...

• Te
    Teresa Glover-Pasby Aug 17, 2018

BEWARE!! This is the bogus site I ordered from: www.kscottjewel.com. They advertise on Facebook. I ordered three pairs of earrings for $55 and got three but it wasn't what I ordered. They were the cheapest earrings and probably aren't worth more than $3. SCAM!! I also got charged $62.50 instead of $55. Chase flagged it as fraud but it had already gone through. I feel like an idiot and mad that people get away with screwing people like this. Here is a picture of the wrong and cheap items.

• Br
    Brandymarie Sep 24, 2018

I saw like 5 or 6 advertisements on Instagram about the Kendra Scott 70% off sale for the 10 year anniversary. The website looks EXACTLY like the real Kendra Scott website. I ordered a necklace for my sister for her birthday and when she asked me when it would come I realized I never for an email confermation for my order. I called the real Kendra Scott website and they had no record of my order and I asked them about the 70% off sale and they said they did not have any sales going on and that there are many websites that are selling fake Kendra Scott necklaces or are not selling anything at all and are just taking money. I looked at my debit card transactions and noticed that the site was from some place I’m China and tried calling them so that I could cancel my order but they have no valid contact information. DO NOT ORDER FROM THE FAKE SITES.

Chuck N Rana Franke Oct 28, 2020

@Brandymarie same thing happened to me, the webpage looks just like Kendra Scott..I ordered 1 pair of earrings and got 3 pairs that looked so small they could be worn by a mouse! My bank had already reversed the charge as I told them they phished the Kendra Scott page and this is located in China with a name of Marci Amold in the shangliu district phone # [protected] but no email was provided

Mary Boothe Ball Jan 02, 2019

I bought from this site. The next morning my CC company called to tell me that my card had been hand entered in China. We protested the charge, and It was a huge hassle, but I proved that the items that they sent were not what I had ordered and that they were a fraud site. The customer service people did contact me because I got a refund (from my credit card) and also had the junk they sent. They wanted me to return the items which I told them I was happy to do if they would send me a postage paid slip to send it back to them. I told them there's no way that I am paying to mail this back to China when they are frauds.

Buyer beware!!!

• Je
    JessicaLee1234 Nov 19, 2019

Ordered from superonlineoutlet.com - $66 worth (2 necklaces, 2 bracelets). Took exactly one month to get to me. The name on my PayPal/credit card is "Jinchangruikai trading co. LTD". They were all knock-offs. The silver looks pretty close to the real Kendra Scott, but the gold color is horrible. The cuff bracelets have no Kendra Scott markings whatsoever like they barely tried. I wrote them and sent pictures, but have not heard back. Filing a claim with PayPal and my credit card today in hopes of a full refund.