Keith Pierson Toyota — car sales
Buyer beware. Do your research before buying and compare to other dealers you will see why. Tried to put a relative in a car that was almost 3 years old with 40k miles on it. Was selling the car for almost 40% more than it was worth. With all these added on items. Was able to get my relative in a brand new car with half of the interest and for less than what they originally gave them.
More Keith Pierson Toyota Complaints & Reviews
- Toyota corolla 141 - low fuel consumption rate 
- Toyota Vios - engine knocking sound 
- Toyota International Lotto (Headquarter), japan - no response regarding toyota car international promotion program 
- Toyota Lottery Award - scam lottery! 
- Toyota Malaysia - poor service from toyota malaysia 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - rav4 negligent misrepresentation - wa state - toyota bellevue
- toyotalotto.thai1210signgmail.com - scam
- 2006 Toyota Corolla - clicks and jerks 
- Toyota Motor Corporation - toyota extra care vehicle service agreement application number ar621f
- Liberty Toyota Of Burlington, NJ - I have officially been degraded.