Kay Jewelers / they are the worst
I went to Kay's to buy a pair of small diamond stud earrings and the salesman there was sooooo pushy. He tried to get me to buy larger diamond when I kept telling him no.
Well, I purchased earrings and then changed my mind and returned them to the store within their specified return policy. I was there for an hour as the incompetent salesperson tested the diamond. She then told me that I would have to come back when a manager was there because there tester was not working. I do not live close to the store and this would have inconvenienced me. She then told me that a manager was on lunch and would be back in about 45 minutes. I asked her to call him or any other manager of any Kay's store that could assist me in getting my money back. She told me he did not have a cell phone. That was not true. The manager shows up about 20 minutes later in a white t-shirt & shorts. Very unprofessional! He puts the diamonds under the scope and tests them and eventually gives me my money back.
I have had nothing but bad experiences with this company and in testing the diamond they sold me it was obvious that it did not test well because they sell such lousy diamonds.
I suggest never ever going to them.
More Kay Jewelers Complaints & Reviews
- Kay Jewelers - fraudulent company 
- Kay Jewelers - ruined engagement ring 
- Kay Jewelers - switched diamonds 
- Kay Jewelers - mislead! 
- Kay Jewelers - lieing sold us sterling sliver thinking we purchased white gold 
- Kay Jewelers - employees awful customer service.
- Kay Jewelers - in store treatment
- Kay Jewelers - 3 stones fell out of my engagement ring 3 separate times within 4 months.
- Kay Jewelers - neil lane wedding set
- Kay Jewelers - engagement ring worst experience