Karplus Warehouse Inc. / Friendly warning - DO NOT buy your car from them!

United States Review updated:
3.8
Karplus Warehouse Inc.
www.karpluswarehouse.com

I bought a car from Kar-Plus the end of March. I have had so many problems with the vehicle. The fist time I went to out gas in the car I noticed there was no gas cap, then the side mirror fell off and had to be replaced, then the ignition froze because of the worn key so they both had to be replaced, with in four months of having the car I've had to put all new tires and now the altinators is out. Friendly warning Do NOT buy your car from them.
Va

Comments

Sh
  28th of Apr, 2008
i think that no matter where you go, you are prune to have problems. My question is why wasn't this examined through the buyer before the actual purchase? You couldn't check out a carfax report or maybe take an advanced look at the vehicle before you drove off the lot? I'm thinking about purchasing from them but i know that i will make sure that i do my research to make sure that the same thing doesn't happen!! please let me know what karplus dealer was this purchased at? what kind of car was it?
Cl
  16th of Oct, 2008
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
I too had purchased a vehicle from Karplus Warehouse. I leased a 2004 Landrover, Freelander back in October of 2006. After one month, I experienced a number a problems with the vehicle. First it began with the engine overheating, after that it had electrical and interior/ exterior problems. After numerous calls and visits the dealership was able to repair some, not all maintenance work. Infact, one of the repairs which was on the list is NOW even worse than what it was before. The owner is also acusing me of creating these problems and now I am taking legal action. I WARN EVERYONE!!! not to buy from this dealership for they only sell "LEMONS" and they don't care how u get to work or any where else.
Tr
  7th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I bought a Ford Truck from Karplus back in 2001 the truck had 3 different sized tires on it and after bringing it to their attention they fixed it for FREE the same day.
I had no problems with them or my truck until recently, I don't blame them because it is over 7 years later.
Vc
  7th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree -1 Votes
Do not buy from this place. After agreeing to a price we drove 300 miles there and the manager Mark told us the price we agreed was no longer valid. He said the bank told him he could not sell it for the price he told us before we drove there. Total dirtbag liars. Never buy from there
Mr
  19th of Jul, 2009
Agree Disagree +1 Votes
I purchased a 2004 IS 300 from San Fernando Rd. branch and I was very happy with my car and the service was impeccable. I went there on a very hot day and Chris ( a filipino salesman that helped me ) already had cold bottled waters waiting for us. He was very professional and polite. I asked about different types of cars for comparison purposes and Chris was very knowledgeable about the pros and cons that helped me made a wise decision on wich car to pick. When we got inside everybody was very warm and welcoming. He introduced us to a couple of his managers and they were nice enough to offer us pizzas and soda. Financing was very easy and they were more than willing to work with me on the numbers considering that I have credit issues. A week later I came back with a friend as a referral and Chris treated him the same. Later that day my friend even told me that he owes me one for taking him to Karplus. I don't know about the unsatisfied customers, but a lot of people have the tendency to expect too much and blow things out of proportion when they don't get what they want. Bottom line don't believe everything you read or hear. God gave you the smarts to decide for yourself. I don't know if you'll get the same service like I did but at least give them a chance. If your not happy for any reason... simply walk out. They don't even have a gate to hold you inside. In most cases you just cant satisfy everyone no matter how hard you try.

Mr. S. Schawb
Sp
  28th of Dec, 2012
two words Bad place
Ji
  12th of Jan, 2013
For this unhappy buyer, I myself is an owner of a truck from karplus that I purchase 7 months ago. I maybe lucky enough to have purchase so far a reliable vehicle. I came from a long way in Ventura and have to arrange transportation to come to karplus. Prior to that I have done my homework by checking reviews and availability of this specific truck that I am looking for and the best option was that of Karplus inventory. I arrange for one of my friends who lived near the dealership to check the vehicle for me and I was lucky enough that he was a mechanic as well. After a go signal from him, transaction went well and smooth. As my experience, I hope that every buyer should do necessary research and mechanical checkup before buying. One step would not hurt your buying process. Trust me you will be the winner at the end.
Ba
  13th of Mar, 2013
At Karplus Warehouse, we take care of our customers by providing the best possible customer service and we strive to make the purchasing experience – as smooth as possible. We inspect all our vehicles and insure that customers are satisfied with the product, before the purchase. Sometimes customers overlook the vehicle upon inspection, since we have 600 cars on the lot. Contact us and we will rectify the situation.
Ma
  4th of Sep, 2017
[censor] liar. Flew from san francisco. Came here to buy car. Lincoln mkt livery. Nobody called or message anything. Car was sold before I came in. They called when I was landed at lax airport. If somebody need help I have all the proofs. I bought oneway ticket. This is my number 4152720765 if someone wants to know.

Karplus Warehouse Logo Karplus Warehouse