Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] / conductor and driver behaviour

1 Koppal, India Review updated:

Today my servant was sent a bag full of water melons from Hospet to Davanagere via bus no KA37 F530 . He paid ₹100 at the Hospet station and requested the conductor to take care of the fare/luggage charge and keep the excess amount. It was reached Davanagere at around 2.15pm and I went to receive the consignment of fruits weighing around 20kg. That I approached the driver and then he demanded ₹100again from me. I refused to pay and said him very politely. All at a sudden both the driver and the conductor started using abusive words on me. I told them that I will complain against them that they have not punched the ticket for this luggage and again they are demanding extra money which is illegal like that. They both started using unparlimentary words on me on the road in Davanagere city today. Such people should be punished appropriately for not issuing luggage ticket and for demanding additional money as tips and for claiming it as their legal right.
I was totally upset on their behaviour. I am also an educated person and do oppose people making money from unethical means. Kindly take appropriate action against these two guys who are on duty in this bus and educate them to behave properly with the commuters.

Ve
Jul 16, 2017

Comments

23rd of Dec, 2017

Dear sir i was travelling from tumkur to banglore bus no ka26 f 999.its a hubli bus
    I took an ticket of rupees 72 by giving him 100 rs note.he gave me 20 rs back and said he ll give 8 rs change in navrang and he written behind the ticket.wen i arrived yeshwanthpur i asked him change he said he ll give him in navrang when i arrived navrang i asked he was rude n he said some rubbish words n beaten m i need justice
    Salman 8197203002

• Va
      20th of Mar, 2018

The conductor of the KA 42 F2098 bus always keeps all the change to himself and says he doesn't have change of even a ruppee in the bus depot itself. The bus travels from Magadi to Bangalore. He never allows students passes. It's really difficult for students traveling in the morning to reach their schools and colleges when the ksrtc bus itself doesn't allow students passes. Though he has change he says he doesn't have change at all. Students carry bus passes in order to escape from such mellow dramas of conductors to give proper change and loot money, by not allowing the student pass and not giving proper change the bus conductor is causing nuisance to people traveling in the early hours (6:50-7:30).