Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] / conductor and driver behaviour
Today my servant was sent a bag full of water melons from Hospet to Davanagere via bus no KA37 F530 . He paid ₹100 at the Hospet station and requested the conductor to take care of the fare/luggage charge and keep the excess amount. It was reached Davanagere at around 2.15pm and I went to receive the consignment of fruits weighing around 20kg. That I approached the driver and then he demanded ₹100again from me. I refused to pay and said him very politely. All at a sudden both the driver and the conductor started using abusive words on me. I told them that I will complain against them that they have not punched the ticket for this luggage and again they are demanding extra money which is illegal like that. They both started using unparlimentary words on me on the road in Davanagere city today. Such people should be punished appropriately for not issuing luggage ticket and for demanding additional money as tips and for claiming it as their legal right.
I was totally upset on their behaviour. I am also an educated person and do oppose people making money from unethical means. Kindly take appropriate action against these two guys who are on duty in this bus and educate them to behave properly with the commuters.
More Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] Complaints & Reviews
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation - KSRTC - No refund received! 
- KSRTC - refund not received 
- KSRTC / Online Booking - Money debited twice from my account 
- KSRTC - Poor reservation & cancellation! 
- KSRTC Airavat Volvo - Bangalore to Tirupati Airavat Volvo 
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - Conductor is rude
- KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) - ksrtc rash driving and colliding with vehicle 
- KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) - Complaining about the seats in the ac bus
- KSRTC - Failure to provide airavat club class bus
- KSRTC - Refund for cancelled ticket