Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation / Poor bus service
I am a frequent traveler by KSRTC busses on the Bangalore – Kanchipuram route. I had booked a confirmed return ticket from Kanchipuram to Bangalore for 25/02/2007 by KSRTC bus at Ramya Associates, Bangalore. The ticket No is 1686392, bearing PNR No.Z14939444 and Tripcode 2300KCPBNG.
The bus with the aforementioned trip code was scheduled to depart from Kanchipuram at 23.00 hours on 25th Feb. 2007, when I reached the Kanchipuram bus stand at 10.35 p.m. on 25/02/2007, I found that the bus was not available for boarding at the bay and continued to wait for the bus near the bay under the impression that the bus had not yet arrived. At 11:45 PM when I inquired, I was informed by the people that the bus has left at 10.15 p.m. as the bus was full.
I had a bad time traveling back to Bangalore as I had to board an auto to reach the White Gate at Kanchipuram Highway, then took a bus going to Vellore, from Vellore boarded another bus to Hosur and finally took a bus to Bangalore from Hosur. The entire journey between Kanchipuram to Bangalore I have traveled standing. I had a sleepless and a tiresome night.
I request you to answer the following questions keeping the above aspects in mind:
1. How can the bus depart before the scheduled time of departure without a passenger who is holding a reserved and valid ticket?
2. Who is responsible and would compensate for all the trouble that I took to reach Bangalore without any fault of mine.
3. Who will bear the extra expenditure that I incurred to reach Bangalore?
More Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation Complaints & Reviews
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation - KSRTC - No refund received! 
- KSRTC - refund not received 
- KSRTC / Online Booking - Money debited twice from my account 
- KSRTC - Poor reservation & cancellation! 
- KSRTC Airavat Volvo - Bangalore to Tirupati Airavat Volvo 
- Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation [KSRTC] - conductor and driver behaviour 
- KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) - ksrtc rash driving and colliding with vehicle 
- KSRTC (Karnataka State Road Transport Corporation) - Complaining about the seats in the ac bus
- KSRTC - Failure to provide airavat club class bus
- KSRTC - Refund for cancelled ticket