Karate AmericaShould Have Started Sooner

We are really enjoying the classes. Alex loves the lessons and can hardly wait on a "Karate Day", as we call it, to get done with school and head over to the dojo. The interaction with the other students and the instructors is great and Alex will usually not stop talking about what went on in the class; even though we are there watching too. As for myself, I am enjoying my lessons. It is one of the things that I always had in the back of my mind but never had the schedule to support. Now that I am in a more routine career, and not going on six month deployments, I finally have the opportunity to learn. Overall, I have to say, that I do not think we could have picked a better place to start. You and your fellow instructors are very personable, full of energy, and work very well together. Each one of you make the lessons exciting and enlightening.

Comments

Jan 17, 2012

My kids were taking classes for 1 year and when 2 of them were getting close to earning there black belt the instructors became real mean.. Ever class one instructor mad my son cry. They became so hard on them that no one wanted to go to classes. I put all this money and time into KA and for nothing. My kids hate going and I will not make them. My kids are little too and to be that hard to make them cry is not right. What a waste of time and money.