Kaplan University / unauthorized credit card charges/ student loans/ada accommodations

Omaha, NE, United States
I stated at Kaplan in 2016 and had told the collage that I had recieved ADA accommodations at my previous collages and in high school. I had filled out the paperwork and sent it in. I had not heard from anyone nor would they return my emails. When I tried to contact my advisor by phone I was told I would have to contact someone else, they could not help me with ADA accommodations. I tried again calling Kaplan and all I was able to do each time was leave a voice mail that I would like to talk to anyone about ADA accommodations. Into the next year I still was not given nor contacted about my ADA accommodations.
I had been in the nursing program, my student loans had been applied the previous year along with a credit card that was to cover what student loans did not. In January of 2017, my student loans had increased and I was told that financial services would discontinue my payments from my credit card. In February the payments were still not discontinued and I had received a check for left over loan money stating that my loans had covered everything, Kaplan did not return calls or emails about stopping the card payments. My credit card company contacted Kaplan to stop payments and then blocked Kaplan from making anymore payments to my card. I was then contacted by email that if I did not make a payment I would be automatically dropped from my classes. I was finally able to get ahold of my advisor to tell her the situation, and she only replied with an email to me stating that I would be dropped with an automatic failure. I had contacted the dean who still never got in touch with me, I was blocked from my Kaplan student account with no way of logging in to see my information or emails. By March of 2017 I had received a reimbursement check from Kaplan for over $2, 000 of overpayment to my tuition. Still was not contacted about being dropped from my classes as an automatic failure do to the mix up with financial payments. I am now marked as failing a nursing program and am not accepted to any other collage because of Kaplan's mix up. Still no one can give me a correct answer or return my phone calls or emails.
Ki