Kaplan Universityabout kaplan

I feel like this if kaplan is such a bad school then why not sue ? you should of did your research first before wasting your time and energy im not saying this havent happen to anyone is true but instead of pounding your keys about how this school sucks go to the state sue them whatever you have to do to make this right because obviously kaplan still have student enrolled still making there money so i just recently been in kaplan for a month i havent recieved any problem such far but all im saying do your research first about a school becaused you might not approved how their system work get it together people like seriously it a way to resolve a issue.

Comments

• Mi
      Aug 16, 2012

I also loved Kaplan when I first enrolled. I bragged about the school to my family and friends. However, as time went on it became apparent they they were out for money and nothing else. They totally messed up my degree plan with bad student advising They had me taking classes that I didn't need but paid for anyway. I ended up running out of financial aid needing only 18 credits to graduate. I was forced to sign their own promissory note saying that I would pay $975 per month on the $5, 000 I still owed them. Even though I couldn't afford to pay that enormous amount per month, I was told that I had to sign or I would have no more access to the classroom. I signed under duress. They hounded me like crazy, trying to get blood out of a turnip so to speak, and still threatened to block me from my classes. It has been a total nightmare. I had done some research and thought the school was credible. Believe me they are all about money! As soon as it runs out they could care less about you. When you try to explain your circumstances to them you can hear the silence. Then they ask, "well how much can you pay today?" I hope your experience turns out better, but I doubt it will. Several people I know personally have had the same horrible experience that I have. To anyone else; if Kaplan calls you on the phone: Hang up!!!

• Je
      Sep 16, 2016

Yea you seem like a Kaplan student. It's a shame you are in college and just wrote one long run on sentence. It amazes me that most of the people who side with Kaplan seem to be the least educated.