Kaiser Permanente / service at chronic pain dept vallejo

1 kaiser vallejo, United States

yes I was referred to chronic pain over 2 years ago . the facility is in another city, it took 2 years 3 intakes with 3 different doctors and now they want me to have another intake with another DR . stock well,
I have is that a series of appointments were made earlier this year with no knowledge to me. I left a message last moth for DR. stockwell and I have never heard from him I really don't expect to with the way chronic pain dept is managed, I called again today at 2 pm chronic pain dept 11 monic is usually there someone else answered wouldn't give me her name, refused to take a message for DR. stockwell, than she said he was on vacation, I just wanted to leave another message she refused . how do I contact the office if the Kaiser office is not willing to do communicate .
On my last visit to the chronic pain dept. I was told by a staff member I was on the lowest priority because my don't take enough medication, for the record I take so much medication its disabling . I found that to be an interesting statement from the Kaiser staff member, the staff at the chronic pain dept. are not regular they are always switching out and transferring there is no stability with calling back or making appointments or the staff members at this point . your chronic pain management in Vallejo is a waste of time and very unorganized, its embarrassing and you should be ashamed this not the first complaint.

Sn