K-mart Pharmacy — wrong medicine
I had a prescription filled for blood pressure and for some reason (could be that the pharmist spent the whole transaction on a personal call) I felt strange about the meds. I went ahead and took the pill but then again felt uneasy when my blood pressure dropped way down. I then started checking the internet for a picutre of my pill once I found it I realized that the pills he gave me are for a much higher dosage than what the dr. had written the script for.
Needless to say I will be changing my pharmacy as of today.. This is completely unacceptable.
More K-mart Pharmacy Complaints & Reviews
- Kmartfeedback.com - $2500 gift card survey! 
- Kmart / Sears Holdings - pension 
- Olan Mills Kmart - horrible pictures/customer service 
- Kmart In Augusta, Ga 1647 Gordon Hwy, Augusta, Ga - Is Closing Down Next!! - loss of due to constant compliants of racism & unethical business practices 
- Kmart / Champion Battery - dead kmart sears champion car battery
- Kmart Stores - poor customer service
- Kmart - rude employee 
- Kmart In Ithaca - standing in long lines
- Kmart - employee harassment/treatment
- Kmart - not enough cashiers!