k designers / Intimidating pressured sales tactic

1 CA, United States

I was suckered into an appt by a K- Designers telemarketer. Thought what do I have to loose by just getting a quote? Got my confirmation code and was set for a next day appointment.The first RED FLAG where I should have just said NO to the whole consult was that the telemarketer offered me a 8 PM appt. (it's pitchblack at 8 and who does window/remodeling quotes at night???) After I had my appt, I looked at the reviews online, confirming that my gut-instinct was right. Decided to cancel the appt, called K-Designers and of course no live person answers the phone, so I leave a message with the confirmation number that they gave me, cancelling my next day appointment. I did not want to endure the torture of sitting through a 4 hour high pressure presentation. Next day a K Desiner Marketing Director shows up anyway????? Need I say more????? He finally left after I told him for the 10th time that I cancelled the appt and I wasn't interested because of the bad reviews I read online.The guy made me very uncomfortable as he continued to try to talk me into his sales pitch after all. I believe he only left after another person pulled up my driveway (sigh! rescued!). I hate sleazy slimy salespeople who won't take NO for an answer!!!