JustHost.com / Deceptive Advertising & Unathorized Charges

United States Review updated:

I signed up for a simple website with JustHost.com because they advertise Free Instant Set-Up and NO HIDDEN FEES. I worked on my site for 3 days and never could make sense out of their setup features. Never added any services. I got fed-up with it after 4 days and cancelled my agreement with them. That same day they charged my account for a total of $61.54. I wrote them since they also advertise a "Cancel Anytime".

What a joke! First of all: I had to have the original Welcome Letter in order to start the refund process. I keep everything, so I had that. They had charged me for "Faster Server". Now, why in the hell would I order a "Faster Server" when I couldn't even build a website?

After their "NON-REFUNDABLE fees were deducted I got $7.95 refunded.

Evidently they have their web building set-up whereby you can add more services without even knowing it.

Stay away from JUSTHOST.COM. THEY ARE A RIPOFF!

Comments

• Fi
      22nd of Dec, 2010

I was promised a refund on an expensive overcharge. Even got an email from their bookkeeping department's "Karla Track". That was on November 4, 2010. It's now December 23rd and still haven't gotten promised refund. When I call they hang up. This company should be shut down by the attorney general's office where they operate. Thieves!

R.J. Jackson