JustHost.com / Deceptive Advertising & Unathorized Charges
I signed up for a simple website with JustHost.com because they advertise Free Instant Set-Up and NO HIDDEN FEES. I worked on my site for 3 days and never could make sense out of their setup features. Never added any services. I got fed-up with it after 4 days and cancelled my agreement with them. That same day they charged my account for a total of $61.54. I wrote them since they also advertise a "Cancel Anytime".
What a joke! First of all: I had to have the original Welcome Letter in order to start the refund process. I keep everything, so I had that. They had charged me for "Faster Server". Now, why in the hell would I order a "Faster Server" when I couldn't even build a website?
After their "NON-REFUNDABLE fees were deducted I got $7.95 refunded.
Evidently they have their web building set-up whereby you can add more services without even knowing it.
Stay away from JUSTHOST.COM. THEY ARE A RIPOFF!
More JustHost.com Complaints & Reviews
- Just Host - Terrible experience 
- Just Host - Server is always down, 
- JustHost.com - Can't get a refund 
- JustHost.com - Support and Refund- False Advertizing 
- justhost - No reply from support and no refound money back 
- JustHost.com - Stay away
- Just Host - The entire service
- Just Host - Domain holding
- justhost - Worst Hosting Company 
- www.justhost.com - Fraud prevention