JustFlowers.com / terrible customer service and flowers

1 Harker Heights, TX, United States

Whatever you do never order flowers from Justflowers.com! On the day before Mother's Day the sent my 88 year old mother a bouquet of lilacs that were half dead. The bouquet didn't even have any greenery or baby's breathe in it to help make it more attractive. Rather it looked like someone just went out back and whacked off a branch of a bush. They didn't even smell like lilacs!

When I complained the company sent a bouquet of some weird flowers again with no added baby's breathe or greenery and it certainly wasn't worth what I paid for it!

All week I tried to get a response from their customer service online so today I tried their phone number. I ended up in a fight with a representative who clearly doesn't know what customer service means. And I get told the flower shop won't redo the arrangement because it has been longer than 3 days! WAIT I'm being denied what is due me because I waited to try to get a hold of the company by doing it the way they requested on line?

So the long and the short of it is the flowers you order will not be the ones you get and when you complain they argue with you and won't honor their guarantee.

Du