Justairticket.comcomplaint against www.justairticket.com

www.justairticket.com is a bench of blackmailers, they tried to blackmail me, as we bought tickets off them, now we tried to make changes, they are making strange excuses, they quoted me $400 for change when I said to do so then they said it would be £800 as they knew I was in need of change. They are very rude, they speak poor English, look like Indian company, when ask for the name they will give fake names like Martin, Dell, Jenny etc. Each time when I phoned them they made excuses and quoted me different sort of prices, they are not even providing me the fare conditions which is against my basic rights. One of their CSR told me the change fee is £200, next day another one said it's £300. One of them said change is possible for this fee, another one said it's not possible.See the Top 10 Worst Complaints in Pen Argyl, PA Then after a long hold he said it's possible but for £800, I said for £800 I can get a new return ticket, he said ok then buy that one.
I have never experienced such an unprofessional and unserious customers services. I also contacted the Airline directly but they were also unable to help as they said to get fair conditions from them first, they will not reply to emails and will put you on very long hold when you call them, especially when I was calling from abroad. I am still in the confusion as our travelling date in near and they are trying to rip me off.
I will advise everyone not to deal with them just to save some money. I will take this matter further to the offical complaint service in the USA, either ombudsman or anyone concerned and will also mention this in online reviews so others don't get that headache which they gave me.

Pu