Just Flowers / they are basically crooks

Kimberley, BC, Canada Review updated:

We are a florist in Kimberley, we receive a number of orders from Just Flowers.com. (Basically because they are a sponsored link when you search for "Flowers Kimberley")
Their service is terrible, they expect huge orders for very little money. When pushed they will increase the amount of money they will provide to the florist.
They do not, never have and never will be involved in producing or delivering a single floral product.
If you want value for money and good service then simply call a florist directly. With the internet there is no reason not to find a "real" local florist and avoid these scam middle-men (order gatherers)
Flowers often represent very important emotional times and feelings. Dont get scammed!!

Comments

• Na
      Aug 29, 2007
    Just Flowers - they take the money but won't deliver in time
    Canada

I ordered the flowers Aug 20, 07 to be delivered on Aug 22. They didn't get there until Aug 24 (which was Friday!!!) after more than 8 phone calls. Then there was a card without my name on in...

They took the money on Aug 20 the day I placed the order and they didn't care at all. Don't order from them. They are just money takers not just flowers. The event that should've been happy and jolly came to a big headache.

• Do
      Feb 15, 2008

This is the worst company! They ripped us off on Valentines Day and I am still trying to get my money back. Do not do business with this company!

• Me
      Aug 17, 2008
    Just Flowers - horrible customer service
    justflowers.com

I looked online for a place that would deliver on a Sunday, I found Just Flowers had Sunday so I ordered from there.
    My grandmother passed away and lives out of state. I wanted a nice floral arrangement there for the veiwing and the funeral. I thought they'd still be fresh for Tuesday morning if I had them delivered Sunday afternoon for the viewing.
    When I spoke with my father yesterday (Saturday) he said the flowers were already there.
    When I called Just Flowers I spoke with Jason, a customer service rep and he said that the date preferred was for Sunday. I said no I can forward you the email reciept it says delivery date Sunday afternoon. I said now they're not going to be fresh on Tuesday for the funeral, he said "That's not my problem." I asked to speak with a manager and he said he'll have someone call me. After reading the comments I don't think that is going to happen.
    Do not order from these people. They could have at least called me to ask if I preferred Saturday or Monday if Sunday wasn't going to work to at least give me the choice of day.

• Mu
      Feb 03, 2009
    Just Flowers - not delivered - then informed us of death
    Just Flowers

Requested flowers be delivered to aunt in hospital. Was billed for delivery on Jan. 27, 09.
    Today, Feb 3rd, my wife was called by Just Flowers to say that my aunt had died and did we want to change the order to a funeral arrangement. My wife did not know of the death, or even when I ordered the flowers, was taken by surprise, and said yes, assuming I had just placed the order today.
    I called and they told me they were delivered on the 27th. They provided me with room number and a time of delivery. My wife then called them to ask why someone called about changing the order, and why they thought it was appropriate to notify us of the death. Samantha took the information and called back later, saying that they couldn't deliver because my aunt was in ICU so they were left with the nurses. The nurses called the flower shop today and the shop picked up the order, called Just Flowers to find out if we wanted to change the order.
    She asked to talk with a supervisor, and got Richard (employee #1007), who said that he was sorry for the mixup and they'd replace the order. She said she wanted a refund. He said he couldn't because the order had been delivered. She asked for a confirmation showing the delivery on the 27th, which he could not produce, but insisted they were delivered. She asked him who had the flowers. He said the flower shop. She said that meant they were not delivered, and if we had wanted the nurses to have flowers we would have sent them some. She said that we were not ever notified they were not delivered to my aunt. It went in circles from there. We are now working through the bank to reverse the charges.

• Ta
      Dec 28, 2009
    Just Flowers - terrible company
    California
    justflowers.com

Stay away from this service!! Deceptive, incompent.
    They mislead on their website a guarantee for delivery. I ordered flowers to arrive for Xmas and they did not. They sent an email two days later saying they would deliver for sure that day. They did not. Never offered any recompense except an apology note delivered to my parents (the flowers were part of their Xmas present).

Two days later -- today -- they tell me they can deliver today but it will cost $25 extra or they can deliver tomorrow but it will be another arrangement. They wanted me to pay the $25!! Then said I had to at least meet them halfway on the additional cost.

I asked for my money back. The only reason I chose them was because they guaranteed online they could make the delivery on the date I chose.

• Ke
      Feb 17, 2010
    Just Flowers - no delivery/incorrect charges
    North Point FL
    Florida
    Phone: 800-941-1334

For military personnel, contact jag to file a complaint. This company preys on military personnel as well as many other unsuspecting public clients. Just flowers charged me approximately double and also did not deliver my flowers. Simply look up the complaints logged against this company! Simply a horrific track record!

• Ta
      Apr 23, 2010
    Just Flowers - poor business
    Just Flowers

I ordered one dozenPINK flowersto be delivered on April 13th. The flowers were two toned pink, not pure pink like I ordred. They were crammed into a small vase making it look like only a few roses. I called Just Flowers to explain this to them and they told me their policy is that they can substitute any time. I was never told this when placing my order. I asked them to either refund my money or send another NICE bouquet out again. They have been totally rude and repeat themselves over and over making every excuse in the book. Consumers, please do not order from this company. The pictures they show of the flowers they are supposed to send out are nothing like the ones they actually send. Save yourself some time and money and shop elsewhere. The roses never bloomed and diedin a very short period of time. Save yourself from a bad experience like I just went through!!

• Ga
      Sep 09, 2010
    Just Flowers - wrong flowers sent
    Kentucky

I ordered a bouquet of fresh cut flowers online with Just Flowers. After ordering and paying with my credit card I got a call saying that the florist didn't have the flowers that I ordered and would I settle for purple lilacs. I said that would be fine but when the basket arrived it was yellow mums. I was in shock and the florist was surprised at my reaction. I've tried for 2 days to get this resolved with Just Flowers. My flowers were to cost me $33 with a $5 coupon for a cost of $28. They charged me $40.98. I will never ever deal with them again. They also charged me $10.99 for their delivery fee. WHAT DELIVERY! Save yourself a lot of headaches and don't deal with this company. They are not honest and very deceitful.

• Ni
      Feb 15, 2011
    Just Flowers - non delivery of flowers & gifts
    Los Angeles
    California

This sis the 2nd time in a row that Just Flowers have defaulted their commitment by their poor service. I'm from India and my girl friend is in Usa. I ordered flowers through their website on Non 28th, 2017 but only half the parcel was delivered and it took me numerous calls from India to coordinate with these unprofessional people about the delivery.
    again now i ordered flowers for my girl friend that were to be delivered on Valentine's Day. they charged me full and even extra also for the delivery, but the flowers were never delivered. I want you to take some concrete action against these people so that they get the lesson of their life and they'll never cheat CONSUMERS again.

Nishant
    [protected]@gmail.com

• Sh
      May 02, 2012

I totally agree, I just had a funeral arrangement completely botched.

• Sh
      May 02, 2012

I agree completely. I just tried to get a resolution to a very embarrasing and unsatisfactory arrangment with very little success. I ordered the premium arrangment for "windfall of orchids" the flowers pictured were pink and I specifically requested pink. The arrangment was to be in a tall clear glass vase with a contemporary look. What was send was purple stems with buds on them, a few flowers near the mouth of the vase, a blue bow that was BIGGER than the bloomed flowers, a cheap glass vase and a headache. I was originally offered a refund of 10.00, then it went to 15.00, then I sent a picture of the arrangment I received, it went to 20, finally they put me in touch with a manager and she called the florist...the believe that, even though I did not receive the color specified I still received and arrangment that had the monetary value noted...right. They offered me 30.00. I have yet to see the refund but I will post comments about this in as many places as I can until I get a full refund. Check out the photo of my 80.00 orchid arrangment (total 103.00 after delivery, etc)

• Mm
      Jan 05, 2014
    Just Flowers - guarantee for delivery not met.
    Manhattan

Ordered flowers within time for same day delivery. Met the 4 hour cutoff. When e-mail receipt was received it stated flowers would be delivered Sunday. When flowers were not received Sunday I called customer service. The rep was very rude and would not uphold the company rules or guarantee for delivery. When I tried to cancel the order the rep said they could not cancel. According to the website, you can cancel if the order is not complete ( out for delivery or already delivered ). The florist has not even made the arrangement at the time of my call. I will never use Just Flowers again and I suggest that you don't either.

• Sl
      Jul 17, 2014
    Just Flowers - delivery time & arrangement
    justflowers.com

Ordered flowers on at 7:21 am pst 7/16/14 for deliver that same day. Flowers were delivered the next day at 10:30 am cst. Fortunately the flowers were for a memorial service that didn't start until 1:00 pm cst on 7/17/14. I didn't receive a confirmation on delivery until I called. The arrangement I ordered could not be filled as pictured on the website. I understand that changes/substitutions may need to be made, however I asked if there was anything on their site that resembled the new arrangement. I was told no several times. They kept saying that they couldn't take a picture of the arrangement and that there wasn't anything on the just flowers site that had the same types of flowers that were going to be used. I asked for the name of the local florist filling the order and that is information just flowers can't or won't give out. I didn't need anything exact, just wanted to see what the substituted flowers would look like. The example didn't even need to be the same color. Got the run around with every question. When ordering flowers long distance you like to have some idea of what you are getting. I had always found a local florist myself to place orders like this and thought I save a little time giving a site like this a try. Never, never again. There is a reason the personal touch requires a person phone call.