Just Flowers / just flowers lies to customers!

1 Los Angeles, CA, United States Review updated:
Phone: CALL CENTER

Just flowers, to me means, just go somewhere else. Call the florist directly!

I own a florist and was sent an order by just flowers going to a lady in the hospital. They called the order in to us and gave us a generic fresh arrangement in pink, white, purple and yellow for $50. We produced the order and delivered it. The sender of the order saw the order and she had actually ordered the summer bouquet, which is a fresh arrangement in a white basket with specific flowers and colors. The customer complained to just flowers and just flowers tried putting the blame on the florist for producing the wrong arrangement. I spoke with the customer and told them what just flowers had "called" in to us. I explained that my designer took the order and I was standing right beside her as she took the order and overhead everything on the order as we had to explain to the just flowers rep what we had and did not have in stock for the colors they were asking for. Just flowers lied to the customer trying to blame our establishment and then wanted my florist to do the original order, at my cost.in other words, just flowers screwed up, gave us the order incorrectly, and they then wanted me to fix their problem at my cost. Unknown to them, I had already spoken to their customer and knew what the customer had ordered and what just flowers sent us as an order.

When I explained to them that it was their mistake and I was beside the designer taking the order and that we made no mistake they still tried to push us into doing another order for the customer, but at "my cost." they were not willing to pay for the order out of their pocket. The customer had placed an order for an upgraded version of the order and we were also not sent the monies for the upgraded version. The customer also had a $10 coupon for a discount. We received an order for $50 of which delivery is taken out of. So, the customer was shorted on their arrangement by just flowers.

I spoke with some idiot representative by the name of alvin numerous time and he refused to do what was right and to take care of the customer. He wanted our florist to go to the hospital to pick up the arrangement and to replace it with another arrangement, at my cost, and to resell the arrangement from the hospital. The arrangement at the hospital has been there for a day and a half at this point. That's not ethical and I refused to do that. I tried finding a number to a vice president of customer service or a higher up, but there is no listing or corporate office numbers that I can find. Just flowers refuses to give me any contact number and returns me to their customer service department. They have done the same thing with the customer.

I've sent complaints to their main email address on the just flowers website and have not had any reply back. I explained all of this and asked for an immediate phone call. I am still waiting...

Just flowers has access to ftd and bloomlink where they can send orders directly to a florist, where there is documentation, and no mistakes will be made. The rep there stated they have the access, but call out order as this works better for them. Yes, it does work better for them when there is a screw up and they try lying to the customer about their screw up. If they sent the order electronically no mistake would be made. On the electronic order the florist would have documentation of what the customer wants and a specific identification number for the arrangement. The florist would also know if the arrangement had to be exact or if substitutions were allowed. This is not the first time this has happened to my florist with just flowers and I know of a number of other florist that have the same complaint.

The representative, alvin was also a real smart # on the phone trying to tell me that he did not need to hear anymore and that he was just going to cancel my order, which means that just flowers will now attempt to not pay the florist, by saying the customer cancelled the order. The customer and I (The florist) have caught just flowers trying to lie to the customer to cover their screw-up.

I am sending a copy of this posting to just flowers, so maybe I will eventually hear from a vice president of customer service or some one higher up than their idiot customer service rep named alvin that cannot solve a customers problem. I will continue posting this complaint on blogs, etc. Until I get a just resolution from just flowers and the customer states they will be doing the same.

As the florist, I get about 73% of the order in payment to me. So out of all this termoil I made about $36.50, minus all my costs, out of a $50 order. So, just flowers is refusing to fix a customers order that amounts to about $36.50 or less out of their pocket. Isn't this amazing! They would rather have an unhappy customer and florist than to fix a problem. Since just flowers uses ftd and bloomnet to send their orders to florist I am also contacting the vice presidents of customer service at these organization to let them know about this problem and others. Just flowers sent this order through ftd, so they have this information now logged into their system and my ftd representative has been notified of the problem is contacting a vice president to speak with just flowers about this problem.

If you need flowers just send directly to your local florist and you will not have these types of problems. Or you can google or use any search engine to look for a local florist in the town by typing in the search - florist, name of town, state. Why pay extra fees and experience this type of problems when you direct?

Comments

• Ji
      15th of Feb, 2008
    Just Flowers - Terrible service!
    Just Flowers
    www.justflowers.com

I needed to have flowers delivered on Valentine's Day. I placed the order three days prior. They never delivered the flowers. I spent the next day trying to contact them by phone and could not get them to answer. Do not order from this company. I read their policy after I ordered and it stated if the delivery is not made on time, they would deliver it the next day and take $10 off. This is unacceptable especially on a special day like valentines day. Basically their policy is saying " we don't care if the order does not make it there on time, we will deliver when we can and take $10 off." Which means no refund. I will never buy flowers online again. This is my second mishap.

• Th
      16th of Feb, 2008

After reading all of the complaints, not only on this site, but all over the Internet, I can't believe they are still in business for one, and second, think there needs to be a class action suit. I would be happy to assist any attourney willing to take on the case. This is clearly fraud and should be brought before a federal court.

18th of Feb, 2008

Real Florists have real flowers and real standards when it comes to real quality, value and customer service.

Their sites get much exposure and their budgets are quite large but in the end who is paying the price?

Support Real Florists !
    Visit Florist Detective.com
    Real Florist Blogs

• Mi
      17th of Mar, 2008

I worked for justflowers.com about 5 months ago they are the biggest scam artist i worked there for 2 wks and it was out of control scaming flowers scaming customers even me they'll hire just anyone to work for them and they basically throw you onto the phones the moment you get there they call this a training period which they never train you as i said before i worked for 2 weeks but only got paid for 1 because the first week was suppose to be a training period i asked them about this and they stated it was in the contract that this was not a paid training but yet i still stayied on until the 2nd week i left after one of the managers cursed me out for being 1 sec. late if i was you guys i would look into justflowers and make sure this company gets closed down for good there is nothing like bad customer service good luck on the future god bless.

• Ky
      17th of Mar, 2008

HI I WORKED FOR THEM FOR ABOUT 4 DAYS AND I HAVENT GOT PAID YET BUT AFTER I READ YOUR COMMENT I THINK I UNDER THE MIX UP KNOW BUT THIS COMPANY IS CRAZY I DIDNT EVEN GET INTERVIEWED THEY JUST HIRED ME ON THE SPOT.

• Md
      15th of Oct, 2008
    Just Flowers.com - Fees/No Delivery
    Just Flowers . Com
    California

Order placed 8:00 A.M. Oct 10 for advertised same day delivery.
    Call received at 4:00 P.M. additional $7.00 for delivery today.
    Call received at 9:00 A. M. Oct 13 not delivered, patient discharged. Refused to cancel order and give a refund. 12:30 P.M. same day gave alternate delivery address was told the delivery would be made. Oct 15 still not delivered. I called Customer Service & was told they would deliver to the new address for $10.00 more. I ended the call when I received a business call. Called again got new rep and was put on hold for 15 minutes! They never came back. What do I do? My account has been charged and still no flowers!

• To
      29th of Oct, 2008

If you're not getting any help or response from these guys, you should post them on this site, this is for anyone who has been screwed, ripped off or felt that they had been done wrong. The name of the site is www.uradeadbeat.com, it gives you a voice to the people who will not listen. Not only does the person who you are complaining about receive an email letting them know that they have been put on the deadbeat list (as long as you provide email address) but, they will also receive a post card (as long as you provide a mailing address) notifying them too.

1st of Jun, 2009

Remove from your email adds. I am 84 years old and if need your serivice I can find you on my own

snbburna@cableoneone.net

3rd of Sep, 2009

Guaranteed delivery... NOT! I only wish I'd read these complaints yesterday prior to ordering thru this business. I was verbally told the flowers would be delivered by 1pm today, lo and behold, still no flowers at 4pm. I, along with the funeral director called and was put on hold for 10-15 minutes waiting for an explanation. Then at least 4 times we were "disconnected". In the end the flowers arrived close to 6pm by a local florist who said I should be billed nothing. In the midst of all the disconnects I called my credit card company and am waiting for the transaction to post in order to cancel their payment. I also was given the run around when wanting to speak to a supervisor...none in the building. I had never used this outfit before and informed them as well as I would never be a repeat customer. Didn't seem to matter to them.

• Co
      15th of Jan, 2010

They are crooks and the reason you can not find any info is because the parent company appears to be run in the Phillipines by Garrett & Talon Inc. I beleive everyone who has been screwed by these a holes go on as many social networking sites as you can and get the word out to buycott.

• Su
      13th of Feb, 2010

All florist should refuse any orders from Just flowers that are given over the phone, they have access to FTD, Bloomlink, and the Teleflora Dove network to send their orders, but they want to SAVE the sending fee, by giving it to the florist manualy, taking the florists time to take the information, and making them log it and then send it to get payment. We now refuse any orders from them that are not wired to us.

• Ke
      5th of Mar, 2010
    Just Flowers - Charges for delivery that didn't happen
    Just Flowers

I ordered flowers for a grandaughter who lives in the country. The flowers were not delivered and the customer service dept. tried to say I gave them the wrong address. They were given the right address and there are only three houses on the road. My daughter-in-law stood at her window and saw delivery truck drive by, turn around, and go back to town without making an attempt to deliver. This company is very incompetent due to the poor customer service. They speak very poor english and no matter what you say, the customer is wrong.

11th of May, 2010

I recently ordered flowers last Monday and payed for delivery to be made on Saturday. The flowers did no show. Not only did they not show saturday, or Sunday, and guess what no Monday either. After 6 calls of talking to people that are only a answering service we were told they left a message with headquarters. It is now Tuesday no flowers and no call back from anyone. Not sire if we will even get the flowers now. This is how this "great" company treats hard working Americans. I will never use them again and I will do whatever I can to
    make sure everyone else will do the same. These people took My mom's mothers day flowers away from her and that is why I am so upset with them.

3rd of Jun, 2010
    JustFlowers.com - Horrible Company!!!
    Justflowers.com
    Washington

I ordered flowers for a friends funeral out of state 4 days before the scheduled funeral date, got an online email confirmation that funerals were top priority & all... The day after the funeral I received an email that the delivery nver happened!! I called the "call center" & was hung up on & called back to get someone who barley could speak english. I was unable to talk to a manager & they said someone would call me back to discuss what happened. I left 5 messages to call me I wanted an explanation & a refund, no one has ever called me back... I have filed a complaint with the better business bureau this company should not be in business!!! Next time I will call a local florist directly, I suggest you do the same... ~VERY dissapointed customer!!

• Fl
      12th of Jul, 2010
    Just Flowers - shell game with your order

To the person in Alexandria VA who is having an anniversary today... Don't know when you placed your order and faith in Just Flowers to make your delivery today... But here at 5:30pm they've called a shop in a neighboring city trying to get us to do it. Could be that the $4 dozen you had your heart set on (plus their charges) got refused by every shop in Alexandria at points throughout this day... Now at5:30 they call our city, TELL me this has to go today because it IS your anniversary and when they are told that we are not in Alexandria and cannot take any more orders for today for our own city much less any other--- the woman suggested that one of the staff here take it on their way home. I suggested that she do it. She said she wasn't in Alexandria- I said.. Well that makes us even, - but you've got the order and I don't. Moral of the story.. talk to someone in an apron.

20th of Jul, 2010

Just Flowers is just a joke! I ordered a floral bouquet for my niece who had a baby last week. The arrangement sent by the local florist, Nelaview Florist, had only daisies and carnations, nothing like the internet picture which featured more than five varieties of summer flowers. When I complained they did noy offer a redelivery, instead they said their arrangement was probably given to my niece's roommate. Well, guess what? She had a private room! After several conversations they upgraded their initial offer of $5 to $10 as compensation. Like a said, they are a joke... save yourself time and money by bypassing Just Flowers.

• He
      17th of Dec, 2010

This company sucks. They screwed up my message card for my grandmothers funeral flowers then offered a $7.50 discount for the next order. Yea right! like I would ever use there services again!!!

• Cr
      7th of Feb, 2011

I wish I had read these comments a week ago. I would have saved myself a horrible service and a ton of frustration. I used Just Flowers to send a sympathy arrangement to my godmother for my deceased godfather. I ordered the flowers on a Monday for delivery on Wednesday. It did not get delivered. I had to call for them to get delivered. Then not only was what delivered not what I ordered, but they mispelled a word on the card - essentially giving my late godfather a new last name as a result of the typo. I called to complain and was also offered $5 compensation, then $7, then$10 - on a $120 order. HORRIBLE customer service. HORRIBLE company. Will never use again. Save yourself the headache. DO NOT USE JUSTFLOWERS. Agree with "coastie, " they are crooks!

7th of Feb, 2011

All customers should do business with local florist when it comes to sending flowers. It is not that hard to look online and find a local florist who will be glad to speak to you directly on the phone so you can personally give specifics on what you want and most will be happy to match any specials like the 10.00 coupon . I have always used local florist after dealing with JUST FLOWERS just one time and spending 75.00 to wind up with an arrangement of exactly opposite of what I requested. ( I ASKED FOR NO ROSES AS MY FRIEND WAS ALLERGIC AND THEY REQUESTED THE FLORIST SEND AN ARRANGEMENT OF NOTHING BUT ROSES)

16th of Feb, 2011

IFLORIST
    ADDRESS:
    iflorist HQ Suite 1,
    Dylan Harvey Building
    Ribble Court Mead Way
    Padiham Lancashire
    BB12 7NG

I AM WRITING THIS NOW TO EXPOSE ALL INHUMANE AND UNGODLY "IFLORIST WEBSITE" SERVICE. SHARING MY DEVASTATED AND WORST EXPERIENCED WITH "IFLORIST WEBSITE" JUST YESTERDAY FEB. 14, 2011
    I'M STILL SHOCKED AND PI***D OFF with my experienced with this "IFLORIST WEBSITE" and real so worst as other claiming... i was devastated in choosing this scammed, faked & loot "IFLORIST WEBSITE". It really ruined my valentine day & trust!!! Almost the whole day yesterday(valentine's day) i didn't had a chance to got back to them and still upto this time as we OBVIOUSLY STILL SEE "B U S Y". (ARE THEY STILL ALIVE??? OR SHAME (??) OR JUST WANT TO GET AWAY WITH THEIR DEVIL WORKS!!!) GUESS WHATEVER THEIR REASON, IT DOESN'T MATTER ANYMORE SINCE in REALITY, THEY REALLY ONLY INTENDED TO RIFFED-OFF ALL OUR HARD EARNED MONEY TO SATISFY THEIR DEMONIC SERVICES ("IFLORIST WEBSITE") DESTROYED OUR TRUST TO THEM, AGGRAVATED AND DEMORALIZED ALL CONSUMER WHO PATRONIZED THIS RUBBISH "IFLORIST WEBSITE", WE JUST DIDN'T THOUGHT THAT WE ONLY CREATED A EVIL MONSTER AND LET THEM GENERATE & CHARGE A LOT OF EVIL POWERS TO VICTIMIZED US HERE. I AM SO FREAKING MAD WITH "IFLORIST WEBSITE" NOT ONLY FOR MONEY BUT MORESO CAUSED ME EMOTIONAL BURDEN HERE SINCE YESTERDAY UPTO NOW.
    MONEY & "IFLORIST WEBSITE" ARE THE ROOT OF ALL EVIL!!!
    IN LIFE& BUSINESS SIDE, REPUTATION, DIGNITY, COMMITMENT AND PRINCIPLE IS WHAT MATTER MOST WHICH "IFLORIST WEBSITE” DON’T HAVE, NO CREDIT FOR THAT AND IN ANYWAY HAVE NO RIGHT AT ALL, WHAT A RUBBISH "IFLORIST WEBSITE". GUESS THIS IS A EVIL SYNDICATE, TO LOOT MEAGER TO MUCH GREATER AMOUNT OF MONEY AS MUCH AS THEY CAN GET TO ALL INNOCENT PEOPLE LIKE US!!!
    Anyway, here's my story I', m really very upset for what i had purchased online last feb. 13, 2011. I paid thru credit and amount of 31.70pounds and turned out BROUGHT most are WRONG & FUTILITY GIFT when my fiancee got last night, yeah my fiancee got "ONLY" the few red roses, so dissappointed because that's not the gift that i purchased to them (totally real ripped-off) also NO LUXURY CHOCOLATE included as they showed on the picture & it COST ME 19.90 POUNDS also my additional finishing touch which I PAID FOR IT. The BUBBLY & BEAR COST ME OF 6.90 POUNDS, PLUS 4.90 POUNDS FOR DELIVERY CHARGES. TOTAL AMOUNT OF 31.70POUNDS. A BLOODY EARTH TOO EXPENSIVE!!! And what i got p***ED OFF was the services and products were all terrible, so worst & a real nightmare in choosing this "IFLORIST WEBSITE". Services: 1.) The roses arrived at past 3pm, good thing my fiancee was still around and what was irked me to heard that they didn't even called him up that they will going to delivery the gift as JASMINE TOLD ME THAT THEY WILL. MY FIANCEE just found out when he was informed by his co-worker at the next building of the hospital to picked it up there. 2.) NO LUXURY CHOCOLATE as they advertised it, forget to asked my fiancee about how they arranged and presented the flowers to him, guess they totally ruined my day because of what transpired was all just dissappointment. 3.) what really really make me so more awful found out why on earth THEY DIDN'T INCLUDED THE BUBBLY & BEAR which I PAID OFF!!! WHO STOLE THAT????? STUPID COURIER STEAL MY 6.90 POUNDS??? WHAT ON EARTH DO THEY HAVE TO DO THAT???? I spoke with my fiancee last night, we was happy and just got so mad later on when i told him about what he should supposed to received and we will get back to them and get what is due to us or GIVE ME BACK MY MONEY!!! I AM TOTALLY DISSAPPOINTED AND DISSATISFIED ABOUT THE WHOLE THING. IF ONLY I COULD CURSED IN HERE OR I'M THERE, I WILL DO THAT OR WORSE, I WILL DRIVE TO THIER PLACE & RUSH TO THEIR DUNGEON AND FACE THOSE DEVILS THERE, "give them a dose of thier own medicine" . WHICH MY FIANCEE will do that later when he wakes up!!! What & why on earth did i CHOOSE this "IFLORIST WEBSITE" WHEN I HAVE A GOOD FLOWER WEBSITE PRIOR TO THIS CALL "1-800-FLOWER.COM” from the US, (BTW, ONE OF THE BEST AND PERFECT FLOWER SHOP, EXCELLENT SERVICE AND GIFTS, ALL CUSTOMER SUPPORT ARE SO ACCOMMODATING AND HELPFUL SO MUCH, CALL THEM ANY MINUTES AND ASSISTS YOU FROM THE START YOU MADE PURCHASE TIL THEY FINISHED THEIR JOB ALL WAY OUT THROUGH DELIVERY, YOU WILL DEFINITELY BE DELIGHTED WITH THEIR SERVICES. YOU CAN ACTUALLY MONITOR INCH BY INCH OF HOW IT PROCESSED AND DELIVERED, just so great to remember it. If you want to be treated as VIP and look for a PERFECT PLACE who’ll give all caring and treat every deliver so special as we are for them, PLS CHOOSE "1-800-FLOWER.COM”. believe me, you won’t regret it. Maybe now some of you got confused now & wanna ask me, why i didn't purchased to them again now, ... IT’S BECAUSE, my fiancee lives in UK, so i thought it would be convenient for me to search in UK WEBSITE, but unluckily found and trapped with this HEARTLESS & INHUMANE SYNDICATE "IFLORIST WEBSITE" as HELL & STUPID CHOICE i made!!! I am still soooooooo upset!!!oh well, i will add more comments (i guess all bad publicity for this "IFLORIST WEBSITE") and I’ll keep you update later. I WON'T STOP TIL I GET THE JUSTICE AND EASE MY RESENTMENT THAT CAUSE ME BY THIS WEBSITE "IFLORIST", EMOTIONALLY DISTRESS, ALL EXTRA EFFORT TURNED OUT TO BE FUTILE!!! And yet still waiting for them to flagged down their "BUSY" posted since yesterday. Oh WELL guess why their still flagged down "BUSY" here since yesterday upto this time...They seem to disappear like shooting star, i could sense my suspicion seems correct and I smell something fishy here now. FOR “IFLORIST WEBSITE”, WE DON'T NEED YOUR EXPLANATION, EXCUSES NOR ALIBI, NO BUTS OR ANYTHING FROM YOU RUBBISH & FUTILE SERVICES!!! NO RIGHT TO PROTECT YOUR SIDE EITHER BECAUSE YOU JUST PROVE TO US WHAT KIND OF WEBSITE IS "IFLORIST" YOU ARE NOT WORTHY OF. WE ARE NOW DEMANDING YOU WHAT TO DO AND MUST DO NOW “WE WANT OUR MONEY BACK AS SOON AS POSSIBLE"!!!
    BELOW YOU CAN SEE MY PROOF OF RECEIPT. STUPID CHOICE I MADE!!!
    iflorist Receipt

DEAR **** -- MESSAGES--
    I LOVE U SO MUCH, ****!!! love, M xxx
    1 £19.90 £19.90

GCC-1023
    Bubbly & Bear 20cl/5" approx.
    Date: