Just BrakesSame Just brakes complaint/ different day

Went to get the 99 dollar brake job from 'Just Brakes'. It was the worst experience of my life. The told me that I needed new rotors and calipers ( which I did not). I just needed new pads. My rotors were relatively new. He told me that he could not just put the pads on and the price was over 500 dollars. I told I cannot afford that. He told me that he cannot just do the pads again and priced it down to 400 dollars. Now, my brakes make a scrubbing sound when I press on the brakes after their repair and he told me that that sound should go away in a 'few hundred miles' of driving. I just went there for brake pads. Now, I have brakes that scrub when i press on them! NEVER GO TO JUST BRAKES!

Ba

Comments

• Bo
      May 01, 2014

They want all of your money whether your cars needs it or not. They are JUST FAKES!

• Ju
      Aug 29, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the delay in responding to your concern. Just Brakes was not made aware of this website until just now. We are also under new management. At Just Brakes we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and appreciate feedback that will help us achieve that goal. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied and would like to hear more from you. Please contact our corporate office at [protected] to be connected with the local Market Director. We look forward to serving you.

• Ju