Just Brakes / Don't go there!

I went for the $99 special. I was told my callipers or struts or something were leaking and something was wrong with my rotors and it would cost me $1300.00. Thinking my car was still under warranty, I took it to the dealership for a second opinion. As soon as I told them I had come from Just Brakes, they told me verbatim the lines I had just gotten from Just Brakes and said they do that to everyone and should be turned in to the Better Business Bureau! I then had my brakes done by my dealership. Now I'm disgusted every time I have to drive past this place! This place should be shut down! This was the shop on Russell Rd. in Henderson, NV, and I will never return there again and I will recommend the same to others.

Comments

• Ju
      29th of Aug, 2014

Thank you for the feedback. We apologize for the delay in responding to your concern. Just Brakes was not made aware of this website until just now. We are also under new management. At Just Brakes we strive for 100% customer satisfaction and appreciate feedback that will help us achieve that goal. We are sorry to hear that you were not satisfied and would like to hear more from you. Please contact our corporate office at 1-800-445-7105 to be connected with the local Market Director. We look forward to serving you.