Juno.com / Illegal card use
Juno.com charged my Bank of America credit card for service I never requested. The account they were charging belonged to a person I do not know. I never authorized the charges. Juno.com charged 3 months at $14.95. Back and forth complaints from me and Bank of America investigation caused Juno.com to reimburse 2 of the 3 months. They refuse to pay back the last month from a credit card number that was obviously illegally charged. Bank of America ate the last $14.95 because they value our business. Juno.com is a thief in my opinion.
More Juno.com Complaints & Reviews
- UOL Juno Online - Credit Card Charges never made 
- UOL Juno Online - Unauthorized Charges 
- UOL Juno Online - unathorized credit card charges
- UOL*JUNO ONLINE, 888-839-5866, CA - UNAUTHORIZED CHARGE
- Juno - closing account ending email address
- Juno Online Services - frustration in trying to speak with jumia agent mr precious or any other to clear issues on how to proceed to payment on order 343411276.
- Juno Online Services - fees 
- Juno - Scam 
- Juno.com - Refuses to refund money
- UOL Juno Online - ISP service fraud